Teams you like/ dislike

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

What about the Catholic players then?

What about them?

Clubs honouring a minutes silence on November 11th is especially poignant as the communities that support them have lost people. Most of the clubs have lost players/staff also.

1 minute ago, The Saintee said:

What about them?

Clubs honouring a minutes silence on November 11th is especially poignant as the communities that support them have lost people. Most of the clubs have lost players/staff also.

So let me just get this right, its OK to boo a minute silence for the Pope but not OK to boo a minute silence for November 11?

The majority of Celtic fans do observe the silence for November 11 but there is an idiot element who boo it and its not good. An entire Hearts support boo'd the Popes silence.....but that's alright with you? And you call us the bigots :lol:

So let me just get this right, its OK to boo a minute silence for the Pope but not OK to boo a minute silence for November 11?

The majority of Celtic fans do observe the silence for November 11 but there is an idiot element who boo it and its not good. An entire Hearts support boo'd the Popes silence.....but that's alright with you? And you call us the bigots :lol:

At no point did anyone on here say that booing the minutes silence for the pope was fine.

An idiot element of Celtic fans booed one minute silence for one thing but an ENTIRE Hearts support (with no exception) booed a minute silence for the Pope?

You will have personally viewed the ENTIRE Hearts support booing this then?

I suggest you log off and go for a wee lie down Tony you've clearly got too emotional about this to post rationally.

What an absolute gimp.

8 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Where have I said that it's ok to boo a minutes silence for the Pope? Be very specific.

14 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'll have you know I knew it before I saw it on QI. ;)

Albert Camus was a goalie anaw. 8)

Peter Shilton has published a few kindle novels full of existential angst and thanks to an administrativekeeping error Peter Schmeicel was technically the patriarch of Constantinople for 27 minutes until they resolved matters.Dimitrios Arhondonis (better known as  Bartholemew the First) had played the first 7 minutes at Villa  park but apart from a pretty tame long range effort from Cyrille Regis hadn't been really tested.

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What I think is irrelevant.  What I know is that you joined P&B just to post about Rangers.  How much of an idiot does that make you?

You did that as well? :huh:

Anyway that's nowt,  I joined this board to post about Partick Thistle...

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

Its irrelevant because things like that happen and this accusation can be levied towards a lot of football clubs fans.  Just like when the pope died and teams couldn't maintain a minute silence all around this Country, mainly Hearts fans it should be said

Celtic hired a behavioural psychologist to analyse referees, not because they are worried about bias but to train our players on how best to approach a game with different types of human being refereeing it.

:lol::lol::lol: Truly "a club like no other"

Archived