Aberdeen v Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we lose our next few so that the pressure gets too much for Budge and she's forced to act on Leveinson. Short-term pain for long-term gain. That new stand won't fill with the perpetual mediocrity we'll be forced to suffer with those two cowards in charge.

Unfortunately we own Aberdeen so much that they'll probably keep them in a job.

I was going to make some sort of banter Jordan McGhee comment but I notice he's on loan at Middlesborough...in their youth team. What's that about? Seems backwards as f**k, most youth teams loan their players out to get first team games, rather than the other way around. 

Anyway, I expect a tight game, 2-1 Dons.

Nice to get a home game for awhile but would expect Aberdeen to be tired with our 4 games in 9 days with trips away to Maribor, Perth and Ayr. So with that I expect McInnes to change the team again to cope with this.

Think Hearts will be physical again and wonder if they have the skill this time as last season they didn't look a good side technically. Hopefully Aberdeen will take their chances as it has been a problem for us this season to convert the amount we are creating (apart from St Johnstone game when we created very little)

Hearts will try to make this match a $hitfest.

Any Aberdeen player that uses either pace or skill to beat his man will be fouled.

The ref will take ages to produce the first yellow card - then Hearts players will take it in turn to take one for the team.   One of them will be substituted after his fifth cynical foul just as the ref is thinking maybe a red card is an option.

Aberdeen will have lots of shots, corners, hit woodwork, but fail to make it count - and then lose to a scrappy goal following some kind of death by a thousand cuts ping-pong around the box following a set piece.

Final score 0-1.......welcome to Aberdeen v Hearts, another sequel, brought to you by C.Levein Productions Ltd.

1 hour ago, Milners said:

Nice to get a home game for awhile but would expect Aberdeen to be tired with our 4 games in 9 days with trips away to Maribor, Perth and Ayr. So with that I expect McInnes to change the team again to cope with this.

Think Hearts will be physical again and wonder if they have the skill this time as last season they didn't look a good side technically. Hopefully Aberdeen will take their chances as it has been a problem for us this season to convert the amount we are creating (apart from St Johnstone game when we created very little)

You must have missed the two most recent games at Tynecastle where we utterly bossed you in that regard.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

On a separate note it's mental that the first meeting of 2nd v 3rd from last season, two teams hoping to be at the top end of the table, has been ignored for telly to show Dundee v Rangers. 

It's good though isn't it. Saturday at 3PM, the way it should be.

1 minute ago, shootingboots said:

It's good though isn't it. Saturday at 3PM, the way it should be.

Absolutely, I much prefer traditional KO times, just saying the clamour to show Rangers is ridiculous.  Can you imagine Sky ignoring 2nd v 3rd from last years EPL?

Absolutely, I much prefer traditional KO times, just saying the clamour to show Rangers is ridiculous.  Can you imagine Sky ignoring 2nd v 3rd from last years EPL?

They're ignoring 1st v 2nd in a couple of weeks as well and showing Killie v Rangers instead.

On a separate note it's mental that the first meeting of 2nd v 3rd from last season, two teams hoping to be at the top end of the table, has been ignored for telly to show Dundee v Rangers. 

Probably because this game is always a fucking chronic spectacle.

Archived