League cup Rangers v Queen of the South

SUPERSOUTH

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't say much for the Championship when Rangers have just been promoted, played shit and won 5-0.

Yet even with the biggest budget by some margin, it took The Rangers two attempts to get out of the division :lol:

Just awful tonight. The bubble had to burst eventually and it had to be live on TV didn't it!

Had we shown up and been pumped 5-0 playing as good as we could I'd have had no issues with it as we could say we just weren't good enough. We were well beaten, but we showed nothing of our recent form and that is what is disappointing. We made it far too easy tonight and I can't recall the last time we defended so poorly. I'm grateful it was only 5.

Saturday should be interesting. We'll soon see what the team is made of if they can bounce back so quickly in a big game after such a heavy defeat.

Jamie Hamill has not been great tonight. His passing and distribution has been poor at best.

I really hope Jordan Marshall is OK I know he continued the game but there could be an injury there.

I felt like our midfield and attack was just not firing not for the want of trying and I believe it might be time to make 1 or 2 changes for Saturday.

Should of been a red card however these things don't always go for you and we should of made better use of our possession.

For queens the silver lining is the cash gained and it was a national cup quarter final.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Huge decision not to send Forrester off for what was an awful challenge but in all honesty i think we`d have still gone out. 

It was a yellow card.

Don't listen to a guy who plays a character on TV.

Archived