Premiership team "on the verge of administration"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just have to search Twitter and you'll find literally hundreds of Rangers fans wishing administration on the likes of Dundee United, Hearts, Aberdeen and, bizarrely, us.

I like the anger at us for taking their place in the top flight. The obvious thing to do would have been to reject promotion and offer to take Rangers place in the Third Division.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is what every P&D does and it's beyond pathetic.  Let's discuss what happens on P&B rather than speculating.  Deal?

Isn't that what we're doing with this post?

On 3/6/2013 at 23:36, Bendarroch said:

Really?

:lol:

I'm saving my dancing shoes for the wee Rangers, dolly or the wee hibs going to the wall.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is what every P&D does and it's beyond pathetic.  Let's discuss what happens on P&B rather than speculating.  Deal?

Oh, please stop being so bloody stupid.

Plenty can distinguish between the views generally expressed on here and those offered elsewhere.  Such a plea from the King of the sweeping diddy generalisation is laughable.  Do get a grip.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So we should ignore comments from The P&B Bears and cast the net wider then?  How fucking desperate are you to make a point where none exists?

I think the only one ignoring comments from 'P&B Bears' is you after being called out on your lies. Shameless coward. 

On 6 March 2013 at 23:36, Bendarroch said:

Really?

I'm saving my dancing shoes for the wee Rangers, dolly or the wee hibs going to the wall.

53 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are absolutely right.  We Bears would not wish ill on another clubs off the park

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lies?  Regale us, Jimbo.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lies?  Regale us, Jimbo.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are absolutely right.  We Bears would not wish ill on another clubs off the park.  

On 6 March 2013 at 23:36, Bendarroch said:

Really?

*sigh*

7 minutes ago, thepundit said:

The online Rangers opinion represent around 5% of the support according to a recent survey of Bears. I can only speak for myself but none of the clubs you mention going into admin would benefit Rangers. We'll finish 2nd. Comfortably. The fans of the clubs you mention would probably be more interested in each other going into admin than Rangers fans. It would help them finish higher in the league.

Stop calling yourselves 'bears' for goodness sake.

Still waiting on you justifying me as a liar.  Doubt it will happen.

Are you actually just going to ignore the several posts Jimmy has brought up? :lol:

Y'know, you undermine anything you say thereafter when you bluntly choose not to engage in debate.

3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Are you actually just going to ignore the several posts Jimmy has brought up? :lol:

Y'know, you undermine anything you say thereafter when you bluntly choose not to engage in debate.

See now I'm slightly concerned he's so cunted on supermarket vodka that he's lost the ability to read. There's a good chance he'll be choking on his own vomit in the early hours. 

7 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

You are yours clearly can't distinguish between 'being wrong' and being 'a liar'.  That this basic concept escapes the diddies is hardly a surprise.

You are yours clearly can't distinguish between 'being wrong' and being 'a liar'.  That this basic concept escapes the diddies is hardly a surprise.

Now come the grammatical errors. He'll be raking the back of the fridge for rogue beers soon.

Archived