QUEENS V Falkirk

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone legitimately make the suggestion that they'd take Baird over Dobbie?

Not sure if he was serious but someone did make that claim earlier in this topic. Out of all the shite in here that post topped the lot.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Going by Bet365 updates and the update I got from someone at the game, it's been all Falkirk yet we go in 1-0. Having a player like Dobbie means that at 0-0 we can be getting battered yet always have that chance of a goal. Maybe some of the Falkirk fans can appreciate now why we cream ourselves over The King :lol:

Thanks for that..... I was about to post, I think we have been the better team, lost a goal whilst down to 10 men...

Classy goal by Dobbie, only half time but my fears of watching Michael van Gerwen getting beat in the darts earlier as an omen is still ringing...

Nothing lost yet....

There seems to be an epidemic of massively overstating players abilities in this forum at the minute.

Between Dobbie and Shinnie youd think Messi and Ronaldo had pitched up. Theres no reason whatsover why we cant keep a clean sheet.

Ooft

The Falkirk midfield has not really worked for me. Rankin, Kerr and Taiwo lack any imagination
Some of these players are still in first gear, you'd have thought this was a pre season friendly
Both Hibs and DU look as if they've done their work, we cannot afford to continue to drop more points. The couple of hundred supporters who have travelled seem to me are very quiet and unimpressed. They couldn't even be bother to boo the team off the park.[emoji12]
Baird off, Taiwo off and get Austin and Hippo on asap and keep Miller for the last 15 if required.
I must add that this the poorest QOS team I seen for years...

Thanks for that..... I was about to post, I think we have been the better team, lost a goal whilst down to 10 men...

Classy goal by Dobbie, only half time but my fears of watching Michael van Gerwen getting beat in the darts earlier as an omen is still ringing...

Nothing lost yet....

From what I've seen of Hamill and Hippolyte I reckon if the latter is brought on at LM he could do some damage.

We've played a lot better then we did last week however our final ball has been pretty rank. Every cross finding the keeper and our corners pretty useless.

Poor defending for the goal but Dobbie took it well just passed it into the bottom corner.

Archived