QUEENS V Falkirk

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Fantastic result. Taking 3 points off play off rivals and the feel good factor continues

We'll be lucky to make the payoffs tbh.

queens deserved to win, we were awful. Rankin was poor. Again looked better with Austin and Hippo they surely deserve a start now? 

Going to be a long season if that's the standard we are gonna play at.

queens deserved to win, we were awful. Rankin was poor. Again looked better with Austin and Hippo they surely deserve a start now? 

It's a slow start for you guys but I am sure come the business end of the season you guys will be top 4

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

FFS defending there horrendous. Pish poor from Luca. Another good finish from Dobbie.

I think.the pitch didn't help there, it played today like it was before the relaid pitch....same for both teams tho...

Well Dobbie 2 Falkirk 0

State the obvious here but take Dobbie out and the picture may have been different. We were by far the better team first half and lose a goal with 10 men. The biggest downer for me is QOS started the 2nd half hungrier and got the rewards and were the better team in the 2nd, we didn't reach the levels of the 1st half.

As I said way back, nothing is won today, a close game today in which will be returned at the TFS...enjoy the victory Queens via Dobbie.... I'm away to sunbathe with beer and cocktails...the drinking may increase, so I can thank you for that....

4 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Really....

We were shit the 2nd half

Another great finish from Dobbie for his second goal but we were fucking hopeless in that second half never really looked like scoring. Thought we had 2 decent penalty shouts in the second half both for holding/pushing on Gasparotto but tbh we didn't deserve anything from the game.

Amazing that Baird got the full game today whilst Sibbald was hooked first on the hour mark.

Guest Back Post Misses

All very predictable. QOS with the bit of class on the pitch making the difference as it always does.

Houston needs to get the legs and ambition in the team from the start.

That is now our 7th game this season and our 4th loss. We lost 4 league games all last season. Houston has no idea what his best team is. Too loyal to too many

Long season ahead

I think.the pitch didn't help there, it played today like it was before the relaid pitch....same for both teams tho...

Well Dobbie 2 Falkirk 0

State the obvious here but take Dobbie out and the picture may have been different. We were by far the better team first half and lose a goal with 10 men. The biggest downer for me is QOS started the 2nd half hungrier and got the rewards and were the better team in the 2nd, we didn't reach the levels of the 1st half.

As I said way back, nothing is won today, a close game today in which will be returned at the TFS...enjoy the victory Queens via Dobbie.... I'm away to sunbathe with beer and cocktails...the drinking may increase, so I can thank you for that....

I hope the cocktails aren't as bitter as your post. Enjoy!

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I hope the cocktails aren't as bitter as your post. Enjoy!

Bitter ?

The pitch didn't play as well as it did after the the re-laid pitch...

Balls played on the carpet bounced like fuk and the high balls even outdone your own players and was unnatural, I thot that we had the Orange school plastic balls at times.

As Michael Van Gerwen said at the Dubai tournament outdoors regarding wind, it's the same for both players...

I acknowledged the fact it's the same for both teams....

Bitter ?

The pitch didn't play as well as it did after the the re-laid pitch...

Balls played on the carpet bounced like fuk and the high balls even outdone your own players and was unnatural, I thot that we had the Orange school plastic balls at times.

As Michael Van Gerwen said at the Dubai tournament outdoors regarding wind, it's the same for both players...

I acknowledged the fact it's the same for both teams....

Mon the pitch! #talkdobbietome

Seems like Falkirk are in the same position that we were in last year - lost their best players and haven't replaced them with the same quality.

Poor start to the season from them. Struggling in the league, out of the league cup at the first hurdle and a manager who doesn't know his best starting 11. How long will the Falkirk fans give Houston before they start calling for his head?! He might be worth a small punt at being the first managerial casualty of the season.

Seems like Falkirk are in the same position that we were in last year - lost their best players and haven't replaced them with the same quality.

Poor start to the season from them. Struggling in the league, out of the league cup at the first hurdle and a manager who doesn't know his best starting 11. How long will the Falkirk fans give Houston before they start calling for his head?! He might be worth a small punt at being the first managerial casualty of the season.

I'd like to be able to disagree with this but unfortunately I can't. However Houston over performance last season will quite rightly mean he is given time

Archived