The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

1 minute ago, Brazilianlex said:

EK pay the contracted wages, the Roaster pays the “top ups”

Ah yes of course, a guy that bought the amateurs, failed to get darvel promotion, hired a speech writer for Aberdeen game and is now buying EK a title.

What a hero.

#againstallodds

10 hours ago, Marooneye said:

Ah yes of course, a guy that bought the amateurs, failed to get darvel promotion, hired a speech writer for Aberdeen game and is now buying EK a title.

What a hero.

#againstallodds

No soldiers of love last night 

Mick’s sobered up and deleted the rather aggressive and offensive tweets.  Screenshots aplenty of the tweets will live on though. 😀

I said on this forum a week or two back that there was something about him that I couldn’t take to. I hadn’t really followed him all that closely, so I was fairly mild in my comments of him, but it’s now clear that he is an out and out narcissistic p***k.

Give him the Gretna or East Stirling job with their existing resources and see how much of a genius he is.

A league he won, but not one he ever managed to get out of. Kennedy really is the pri*k's pr*ck. Found himself a nice number to stroke that empty-headed ego of his and still manages to be caught with his trousers down after a couple of shandies. I'm struggling to think of a manager as self-aggrandising about their own style of play. Best of luck to him...

Edited by Omnishambles

18 minutes ago, Omnishambles said:

A league he won, but not one he ever managed to get out of. Kennedy really is the pri*k's pr*ck. Found himself a nice number to stroke that empty-headed ego of his and still manages to be caught with his trousers down after a couple of shandies. I'm struggling to think of a manager as self-aggrandising about their own style of play. Best of luck to him...

Call another player or manager a p**f and get minimum 10 game ban but it’s ok to call another manager a c**t

Its a funny old game as someone once said.

The guy is a a walloper he thinks he knows football sorry but he goes to thease clubs and pumps money in for them to go under he might have a business but that's a front for football clubs he gives them money to dodge tax and when they go under he moves on the guy is a idiot and the best thing is I hope the sofa hit him with a 10 game ban