The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

5 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Airdrie's Section B to visit K Park.

Sounds like a fun day out along duel carriage ways and dodgy EK underpasses followed by a tree line country park.

Think I'll quietly give that a miss.

Think with the fixtures, EK get a day out in Airdrie

32 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Weakens opposition though? There is that aspect too.

Possibly, however I don’t think EK need to worry about winning the league, they need players who can win the play-offs, and from that point of view I don’t think he is an upgrade on what they have.

21 hours ago, aidan-bufc said:

Would make sense with Ferry managing him at Broomhill. Thought I seen that he signed a new deal with Tranent recently but must be mistaken.

He did sign a new deal, any move will require a fee paid to Tranent.

I see that p***k Kennedy was shouting his mouth off about the Trust trophy.  What an embarrassment of a man he is.

After his failure to get promoted yet again surely he should be keeping his oversized head down.  Egotistical twat, don't know why EK haven't told him to stop posting on social media.

8 hours ago, Rosey1889 said:

I see that p***k Kennedy was shouting his mouth off about the Trust trophy.  What an embarrassment of a man he is.

After his failure to get promoted yet again surely he should be keeping his oversized head down.  Egotistical twat, don't know why EK haven't told him to stop posting on social media.

East Kilbride have failed to get promoted again. Kennedy has only been their Manager for a season. 

4 hours ago, boheesian said:

East Kilbride have failed to get promoted again. Kennedy has only been their Manager for a season. 

I was referring to his failure at Darvel too.  Common denominator is cheque book manager fails when it really matters.

52 minutes ago, Rosey1889 said:

I was referring to his failure at Darvel too.  Common denominator is cheque book manager fails when it really matters.

Hes the most successful manager Darvel have ever had. Mentalist.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Mcdonald away from EK to Airdrie. Hearing at least 8 players could be leaving. 

4that will leave them with only 32 or so, how will mick pick a team without at least 25 signings before the start of the season?

12 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Kai Montagu signs for us. What should we expect?

He's still young at only 17. The few times I saw him he played well. Bossed a cup game against tranent.