ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Darvel for winning today. They have just helped Whitletts win the ADL title.

I've said all along we would win the league ya FUCKING idiot!!!

Mon the Vic's!!

All along ... aye right

You wanted to sack the manager a couple of weeks ago [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

29 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Thanks to Darvel for winning today. They have just helped Whitletts win the ADL title.

I've said all along we would win the league ya FUCKING idiot!!!

Mon the Vic's!!

Listen clown face you were calling for whitletts management management to be sacked a couple of weeks ago so you Are the fucking IDIOT!!!

as I've said before a good club run by decent people, unfortunately they have you a fucking moron that knows fuck all about anything so sit back and see how things pan out lots of twists and turns to come so off to bed for you with the boxing gloves on WANKER !!!!!!

Neil &jamie have the full support of the club and the people that matter at whitletts ,only the stupid a.v could call for the management teams head????.id also love to know who you are a.v. Because whitletts don't want or need the likes of you ,your are a shit stirring clown ???? that only embarrass the club..

Darvel's going to be fav's for the league when McBookie update the prices on Monday.

Odds should be

AYRSHIRE
6/4 Darvel
7/4 Ardrossan
5/2 Whitletts
14/1 Kello
20/1 Dalry
150/1 Annbank

Neil &jamie have the full support of the club and the people that matter at whitletts ,only the stupid a.v could call for the management teams head????.id also love to know who you are a.v. Because whitletts don't want or need the likes of you ,your are a shit stirring clown ???? that only embarrass the club..

Believe me sir they don't have the full support of the committee never mind the club. They're doing ok but if they don't finish in Top 2 this year then they will have failed.
We have the 2nd biggest budget in the league sir. Promotion was and is still the main aim.

I do however, expect them to go on now and win the ADL title.

Amazing how quickly football can change.

Believe me sir they don't have the full support of the committee never mind the club. They're doing ok but if they don't finish in Top 2 this year then they will have failed.
We have the 2nd biggest budget in the league sir. Promotion was and is still the main aim.

Comedy gold from you with your predictions but I do agree that If it's not a top 2 finish with the budget you have, then it's seen as a failure

Again al stick to what I said Ardrossan and Darvel will go up

18 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Why don't you think they have the full backing? 

31 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

U won't even go up u clown 

fail again 

Monthevics44 ur spot on av thinks he knows everything and whitletts like every other club have a tight budget and manage it well we have bought one player Other clubs have prob bought more players than whitletts and as not having the full backing of committee every player and member of coaching staff have the full backing of the club We work had at training. To bring standards to club all credit to darvel. Never gave up. Winton still there and few twists yet. The two teams that go up will be the ones who deserve to.

Monthevics44 ur spot on av thinks he knows everything and whitletts like every other club have a tight budget and manage it well we have bought one player Other clubs have prob bought more players than whitletts and as not having the full backing of committee every player and member of coaching staff have the full backing of the club We work had at training. To bring standards to club all credit to darvel. Never gave up. Winton still there and few twists yet. The two teams that go up will be the ones who deserve to.

Davie what have I told ye about acting the big man on here, then when I speak to you face to face, you sook up my arse.
Stop interfering in club business by the way as well. You are just a water boy and someone who warms up the keeper on matchdays.

We pay decent money at Whitletts and you know fuck all about our budget. Do you think guys like Paul Cameron and Craig Harvey came cheap??

Away and fill up they bottles up sir.

Come on AV, reveal yourself!! Obviously XASTRAX doesn't know who you are and you definitely know who he is and are trying to put him and his position as a coach at the club down... 

Let people know who you are, c'mon what's the worst that can happen? 

Archived