ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah water boy I'm a qualified goalkeeping coach who has worked with keepers who have went on to play at top level junior. I help. Out a lot at whitletts as does every coach we work together. And how can u suck up the arse of somebody u don't know. I know a lot about budgets at whitletts. But I am not gonna start. Shouting it all over. Here that's private business. Think u think everybody that comes to whitletts getting paid mega bucks. Not true I look after my goalkeepers because that's my job I do other things at club because I choose to it's what's called building a team we all chip in

U know something av u speak about darvel legend. Spouting off. There is a diff between u 2 he is passionate about his team never mentions budgets and is full of praise for coaching staff. Yeah he goes on about his team winning league. Why not they got there selves into a good position that's a guy if u said to him come shake my hand he wud. He wudnt hide unlike u u spout of. Make out everybody knows u when they don't and all the time u r making fool of urself. It's actually embarrassing to have a supporter like u

1 minute ago, xastrax said:

U know something av u speak about darvel legend. Spouting off. There is a diff between u 2 he is passionate about his team never mentions budgets and is full of praise for coaching staff. Yeah he goes on about his team winning league. Why not they got there selves into a good position that's a guy if u said to him come shake my hand he wud. He wudnt hide unlike u u spout of. Make out everybody knows u when they don't and all the time u r making fool of urself. It's actually embarrassing to have a supporter like u

Well said.!!

A lot of work goes into running a football club at any level and a lot of time involved from committee, manager and coaches and fans should always remember that. Good point also made about Darvel Legend. 

AV your comments are unjustified and xastrax is obviously doing a good job as every time I have seen whitletts their goalkeepers always have a good game. 

You up are an embarrassment to your club and you would be an embarrassment to any club you supported! 

Reveal who you and see if xastrax, or anyone else at your club, sucks up your arse in the future? 

Let's face it guys. I'm the only reason this thread is interesting. If you don't like my opinions then don't read my posts. Simple as that!

I know more than the rest of you about Whitletts so don't presume I don't.

End of the day I just want what's best for my club and I have an opinion, so I will express it how I see fit.

4 hours ago, xastrax said:

Mate if it wasnt for him I'd Actually want whitletts to go up , ur doing a good job for the club , he isn't but a long way to go and plenty of twists and turns to happen yet , I remember first game of the season I said it was a fluke result and was ridiculed on here 

I rest my case mate 

19 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Let's face it guys. I'm the only reason this thread is interesting. If you don't like my opinions then don't read my posts. Simple as that!

I know more than the rest of you about Whitletts so don't presume I don't.

End of the day I just want what's best for my club and I have an opinion, so I will express it how I see fit.

Cmon, give us a clue, do you wear glasses?

I don't think the super 1st is as good as you think. Girvan have been very competitive in it this season and the buffs got back to back promotions. I think that at least AWR, Darvel & whitletts could give a good account of themselves in that league, possibly more!

10 minutes ago, Shogun said:

IMHO the adl is more competitive this season because girvan and Irvine vics were more superior last season , there is not a team in the adl that would last in the super 1st

Ur a clever fella 

They were the best 2 teams last season but every club has improved this season bar none 

2 minutes ago, iPhone said:

They were the best 2 teams last season and the league table proved that. 

Yea they were by a mile and might have went up this season also but what I'm saying is it wound have been a helluva lot harder as every team has improved 

Looking at the league table we are looking good to go up but all these teams will cause us problems 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Yea they were by a mile and might have went up this season also but what I'm saying is it wound have been a helluva lot harder as every team has improved 

Looking at the league table we are looking good to go up but all these teams will cause us problems 

True.

I think it would have been harder but Girvan could still possibly went all season undefeated, they took beith to a replay in the Scottish, and also beat teams like Kilwinning and Cumnock in other cups.

10 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

I doubt very much that Whitletts will be third favourites but if they are then lump on at 5/2.

If Darvel win their game in hand they will still be behind Whitletts so Darvel will not be favs for the league sir. McBookie aren't stupid!

No but u are 

u have winton to play so unless they change rules and give u both 3 points we must be in the best position surely 

even u can work that out 

Archived