ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U won't win all ur games u clown 

you's just aren't very good 

management hanging on to a job after defeat fae Talbot ? 

Surely that's unacceptable

There's no guarantee that you's will win all your games! You's are on a good run at the moment and I don't think there will be any room for slip ups!

That will take a bit more than concentration....

This statement doesn't make any sense [emoji23][emoji848] So cause I'm involved with one team, I can't comment on others??

Anyway, I'm just here for the banter and to give my honest opinion about stuff. Many posters know who I am, never tried to hide it, and I'll never say anything I wouldn't say to someone's face.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

No one has said we will win all our games but we will win more than them 

We will have to wait and see about that. Darvel run-in maybe looks easier on paper but this is a good league this year and points could be dropped anywhere. 

the Winton result was a gubbing no matter what way you look at it, 3 defeats in a row is not the form that wins titles plus if "the bottle has crashed" what will happen next season if they make it up, every game will be a Kello or Darvel away, no easy games in the super 1st. 

Tough times ahead

the Winton result was a gubbing no matter what way you look at it, 3 defeats in a row is not the form that wins titles plus if "the bottle has crashed" what will happen next season if they make it up, every game will be a Kello or Darvel away, no easy games in the super 1st. 
Tough times ahead

Kello played really well yesterday

Kello still to play WV twice and WV still to play at home to AWR
Be some interesting twists and turns yet.

I still think it's Darvel and AWR to get promoted.

36 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

Kello played really well yesterday

Kello still to play WV twice and WV still to play at home to AWR
Be some interesting twists and turns yet.

I still think it's Darvel and AWR to get promoted.

Get a bet on that. You'll get a good price for both of those teams to go up.

Wylieboy I ain't no expert but looking at games left and current form I expect many twist n turns yet. Dalry could come with a charge, kello are right in there at the moment along with ardrossan. Darvel and whittlets have it in there own hands. They win all there games then there promoted. I know for a fact I'd rather have my destiny in my own hands rather than needing favours. 

Cracking league and I've enjoyed watching a number of games this year involving different teams.:thumsup2

8 minutes ago, lineo said:

Wylieboy I ain't no expert but looking at games left and current form I expect many twist n turns yet. Dalry could come with a charge, kello are right in there at the moment along with ardrossan. Darvel and whittlets have it in there own hands. They win all there games then there promoted. I know for a fact I'd rather have my destiny in my own hands rather than needing favours. 

Cracking league and I've enjoyed watching a number of games this year involving different teams.:thumsup2

Am I  Correct in saying have kello to play whittletts twice something has to give 

Archived