ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

Only one person said whitletts was world beaters all of the management team are realistic about every game we have 8 cup finals left. And not taking any game lightly and expect a tough game from ardeer. On sat every game we play the team will be given same respect. From bottom of table to top of table it's in our hands and look forward to an interesting finish

Do you have a bar at Dam park?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to sit here and say get it right up Whitletts but there fans and committee are cracking guys and AV You are even more of an arsehole than I thought as they don't need your shite dragging them down. Good result today and we worked hard for it. Good luck to Whitletts [emoji106]????

2 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Would love to sit here and say get it right up Whitletts but there fans and committee are cracking guys and AV You are even more of an arsehole than I thought as they don't need your shite dragging them down. Good result today and we worked hard for it. Good luck to Whitletts

Well done m8 , u know how we got on ? 

Shucks we made it again 

kello manager be raging 

ha ha ha ha 

On 15/02/2017 at 17:57, Ayr Victoria said:

Well I'd expect yourselves to win quite comfortably as Girvan have taken probably Annbank's two best players away from them. Quite convenient considering Annbank have taken points off both ourselves and AWR and have both already played them twice.

It would seem the gods are with then vale sir. Like I said congratulations on your league title win. :)

Coco looks like Uve got 1 prediction right this season 

you's win today ? 

Archived