ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

50 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

Great post mate ...

Whitletts remind me a wee bit like Troon when Kirkwood was trying to get them up.
Knocked at the door a few times and eventually when they did get up they then kept the upward trajectory all the way to top half of premier...

Sometimes you just gotta be patient and it will come.

Whitletts like Troon are very organised off the pitch and more than ready for step up ...

Although I don't think it will be this year as still Darvel & Winton for me.

Winton getting the boy in from Beith a huge boost just at the right time.

Have to agree Scott, Whitletts have set themselves up off the park well with constant fundraising and events etc.

This is the kinda position you, I and the rest of the committe are working to get Annbank into.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Annbank best side I've seen us play this season , just a lack of experience is the downfall but wee Graeme knows his stuff and with a couple of additions n no losses will go close next season 

Appreciate that!! lack of experience was always going to be an issue with the boys being signed from Ayr U20's but thats why there here. Obviously the opjective is to add experience juniors each season and build a squad slowly. 

Good luck to yourselfs for the run in.

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Annbank best side I've seen us play this season , just a lack of experience is the downfall but wee Graeme knows his stuff and with a couple of additions n no losses will go close next season 

So there the best team that you've seen yet they didn't beat Darvel in the games and also Darvel lost to other teams. I presume you weren't at those games then?!

To be honest I think it's Darvel, followed by AWR, Kello & Whitletts. 

Granted Annbank play nice football but doesn't make you the best team. I think they will get better and better and better with experience but if the Ayr Utd connection stops where does that leave them?

I would say the same , but I would also say that I have seen a couple of other teams play nicer football , Darvel imho win ugly but hey it works for them so best of luck , I think annbank , whittlets and awr are better to watch but when the game plan goes out the window they don't seem to know how to change it

11 minutes ago, iPhone said:

So there the best team that you've seen yet they didn't beat Darvel in the games and also Darvel lost to other teams. I presume you weren't at those games then?!

I think he is talking about in the league as we have only lost once so far. I thought Annbank did look good but unfortunately the park wasn't in the best condition due to the rain.

23 minutes ago, iPhone said:

ive no missed a game , annbank are the team who play the best football and have some cracking young players  , what bit of that dont u understand ? as we have only been beaten once , a fluke result , and hammered that team on their own park why can annbank no be the best team ive seen ?

15 minutes ago, Shogun said:

I would say the same , but I would also say that I have seen a couple of other teams play nicer football , Darvel imho win ugly but hey it works for them so best of luck , I think annbank , whittlets and awr are better to watch but when the game plan goes out the window they don't seem to know how to change it

its great shogun it really is 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

ive no missed a game , annbank are the team who play the best football and have some cracking young players  , what bit of that dont u understand ? as we have only been beaten once , a fluke result , and hammered that team on their own park why can annbank no be the best team ive seen ?

Just making a point that because they play the best football doesn't make them the best team.

28 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Just making a point that because they play the best football doesn't make them the best team.

the best team will be the team who wins the league mate , this we win ugly is all well and good but we have some cracking players who are improving season upon season , i thought we were ready to win it last season and i was wrong and said the same thing again this season even after whitletts skelped us first game of the season , i might be no wrong this year 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

its great shogun it really is 

I wasn't have a go at Darvel , they play winning football and have got better this year even after losing there ch and striker, paddy and the boys are obviously going in the right direction

Archived