ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Looking from afar it's still Winton's league to lose . Points in the bag & a far superior goal difference to the rest . Obviously don't know who's got who in the run in but think I will be shoving them on a double with Glenafton to win their respective leagues

Don't be booking a holiday on the strength of that bet 

ok friend , good luck but if i was you it would be us and the glens 

Just looking at the table as I said earlier bud
Goal difference alone will count for an extra point for Winton plus the points are on the board . You need to win all your games to go clear but the 30 goal difference is a huge difference & I feel will count for a lot at the seasons end

4 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Goal difference alone will count for an extra point for Winton plus the points are on the board . You need to win all your games to go clear but the 30 goal difference is a huge difference & I feel will count for a lot at the seasons end

yip its a forum and ur opinion is as good as mine , as for AV what a tit ,the bottle merchants now , he said after game 1 we had zero chance of going up ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Don't know what table your looking at mate, but AWR have already dropped 13 points whereas Darvel have only dropped 9. Therefore Darvel can lose once and still finish above Winton. As for the goal difference difference that's mainly due to the fact that five of Darvel's remaining games are against the bottom three teams whereas AWR have Kello twice and are still to go to Dan Park.

Don't know what table your looking at mate, but AWR have already dropped 13 points whereas Darvel have only dropped 9. Therefore Darvel can lose once and still finish above Winton. As for the goal difference difference that's mainly due to the fact that five of Darvel's remaining games are against the bottom three teams whereas AWR have Kello twice and are still to go to Dan Park.

Miscounted Winton's points .
Cheers for clearing that up bud
Would still rather have the points on the board though tbh

Miscounted Winton's points .
Cheers for clearing that up bud
Would still rather have the points on the board though tbh

Ironic given the stick Slim Jim gives you for counting the points up correctly on another thread [emoji12]

IMHO Darvel's visits to Dalry and Maybole will go along way to deciding the league. I also incorrectly said above that awr had Kello twice. It's WV that have kello twice.

Ironic given the stick Slim Jim gives you for counting the points up correctly on another thread [emoji12]

IMHO Darvel's visits to Dalry and Maybole will go along way to deciding the league. I also incorrectly said above that awr had Kello twice. It's WV that have kello twice.

Let's no go there [emoji33][emoji33][emoji849][emoji849]

8 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Ironic given the stick Slim Jim gives you for counting the points up correctly on another thread emoji12.png

Fanofthetenpinbowling is now too used to counting strikes and spares. I'm not surprised he struggles with his second sport.

I have noticed how he is trying to turn the ADL into an "everyone scores maximum points league". Pitiful 

Fanofthetenpinbowling is now too used to counting strikes and spares. I'm not surprised he struggles with his second sport.   I have noticed how he is trying to turn the ADL into an "everyone scores maximum points league". Pitiful 

Cmon Jim you'll find its Mr Legend that's doing that . Well for his own team anyways

Personally think that Darvel won't win all their games if you delve into it

But let's not let the truth get into a wee cheap dig eh.

Or have you came here cos you've been outed as obsessive on the other thread? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]

What kind of set up is it when we only get released one fixture yesterday for a cup game a week on Sat.
Trying to organise hospitality for sponsors and the fixture man just ain't helping us at all to make a bit more cash at this time of the season
The system is a joke and needs changed asap.

What kind of set up is it when we only get released one fixture yesterday for a cup game a week on Sat.

Trying to organise hospitality for sponsors and the fixture man just ain't helping us at all to make a bit more cash at this time of the season

The system is a joke and needs changed asap.

Totally agree

We have arguably our biggest game attendance wise at home in the league this season in Talbot with just 11 days notice

Change is needed & soon

Will all the adl teams be in favour of it though ?

Totally agree
We have arguably our biggest game attendance wise at home in the league this season in Talbot with just 11 days notice
Change is needed & soon
Will all the adl teams be in favour of it though ?

I'm sure I can talk for a few in saying yes they want change.
Darvel AWR WV and Kello all have a chance to get promoted and if fixtures were done now until the end of the season we can all sell the games better.
Get cup fixtures played midweek.

Archived