ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have sold 50 hospitality tickets for the 25th after requesting a home tie...
So we get a home game on the 18th and probably now give us an away league game or away to Thorniewood in the cup. For the 25th...Fingers crossed our request is granted though

Home game request granted. And the fixture man has kindly given you prestigious opposition.

Ardeer seem to have hit a wee bit of form?

Can see them dictating who takes the league etc.

Wouldn't go that far but I get your point. We've hindered Whitletts chances by beating them twice, and I'm sure Winton would be glad if we got results at Darvel & Kello but whoever goes up will do so on their own merit.

12 hours ago, Markka said:

Wouldn't go that far but I get your point. We've hindered Whitletts chances by beating them twice, and I'm sure Winton would be glad if we got results at Darvel & Kello but whoever goes up will do so on their own merit.

I'm actually surprised Uve no been more consistent this season , I had you's down as one of the promotion contenders 

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 17:10, LeedsPhil said:

Thanks.

As expected - same venue as the only other post-arson Home fixture Maybole have had so far (4th Feb v Saltcoats).

Whitletts Vics are Home next week (Saturday 18th) so it'll have to be somewhere else for Maybole v Dalry unless of course the repairs at Ladywell are completed by then. All the best to them.

Any venue news for Maybole v Dalry ??

John Dalton, Whitletts chairman is on Nugent4nil show tonight. Might be worth a listen, to hear John put his point across on reconstruction

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 14:40, LeedsPhil said:

Any venue news for Maybole v Dalry ??

BUMP

Or if nobody on here knows, can anybody recommend any properly-updated site(s) in internetland?

The SJFA official site continued to show last Saturday's Maybole match as having been played at Ladywell, even though on here it was revealed that it was at Dam Park. Something that was only to be found on here - none of Maybole's twitter / facebook / club website are up to date.

So for this Saturday? - works completed at Ladywell?, or moved elsewhere?, and if so where....

Archived