ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

Looks like the darvel r all but up, with winton most likely to join them. 

Be a hard league next season whittlets will strengthen with the spending power, Dalry will look to build and Irvine vics coming back down could be very tight next season again exciting times ahead 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the darvel r all but up, with winton most likely to join them. 
Be a hard league next season whittlets will strengthen with the spending power, Dalry will look to build and Irvine vics coming back down could be very tight next season again exciting times ahead 

Your awfa interested in who's going up..Is that because kilbirnie will be playing the 2 who go up next season? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Darvel are in a good position but until all points have been accumulated there will be nothing taken for granted ardeer on a good run salcoats scoring five today there will be a slip up kello and whittletts to play each other twice might help us 

Muirkirk away for us next week, hopefully we can continue to keep playing well and add to our performances.

You must be frustrated with the position yous are in, because on the two showings against us, you should be a lot higher up the league.

Cosistency is the name of the game for winning leagues , beating teams 5 / 6 : 0 on is great on the day but when you draw or get beat your next couple of games it means nothing in terms of getting promoted

You must be frustrated with the position yous are in, because on the two showings against us, you should be a lot higher up the league.

Definitely and against the likes of Darvel and Kello as well we haven't been beat. The team seems really settled now

Thought long and hard all last night and this morning what to post about yesterday's match as it left sick to the stomach.

The players let themselves down big time yesterday. No heart, no desire, no fight and frankly just not good enough.

I stand by my opinion I made weeks ago. Neil and Jamie should be sacked immediately because they are out their depth in junior football.
Stick to being boys club coaches because they will never be a successful management pairing.

Time the committee acted as these last few weeks have been a shambles.

5 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Thought long and hard all last night and this morning what to post about yesterday's match as it left sick to the stomach.

The players let themselves down big time yesterday. No heart, no desire, no fight and frankly just not good enough.

I stand by my opinion I made weeks ago. Neil and Jamie should be sacked immediately because they are out their depth in junior football.
Stick to being boys club coaches because they will never be a successful management pairing.

Time the committee acted as these last few weeks have been a shambles.

Aw diddums boo hoo av 

2 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

Definitely and against the likes of Darvel and Kello as well we haven't been beat. The team seems really settled now

Mate the ardagh we treated it like a friendly , the league game at ardeer we absolutely pumped you and u managed to hang on for a draw , think we were only 5 players short that day but if ur happy wae that then god luck to u 

7 minutes ago, stevie the bookie said:

No really much difference between boys club n the teams in the Adl mate.. shocking standard

Here's stevie dickhead back again 

Talbot last minute penalty to beat annbank in Scottish 

rob Roy beat winton on penalties yesterday 

meadow beat us once in 3 games 

aye it's a piss poor league this season 

Archived