ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren Miller is the best centre half in the ADL from what I've seen this season. It's a real shame he let himself and his team down against Darvel as he's been the stand out player for ardrossan this far.  Really surprised what they have said about him in the local paper. Poor from a man of Sandy Mclean's stature IMO. 

Darren Miller is the best centre half in the ADL from what I've seen this season. It's a real shame he let himself and his team down against Darvel as he's been the stand out player for ardrossan this far.  Really surprised what they have said about him in the local paper. Poor from a man of Sandy Mclean's stature IMO. 

Best centre half iv seen all season was McGowan at Dalry.

15 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Aye, ah think so. Played for Kilwinning last season. Think he's a fair age now, but he was immense against us

He was a great centre half in his day at Irvine Meadow. Must be Getting on a bit now. Late 30s anyway? 

3 hours ago, Keanooooo said:

Yea thought he never gave us much praise last week too , he's had 4 attempts at beating us and failed 4 times , a wee bit of credit would have been nice but I suppose he's under pressure to get winton up 

The best centre half in the ADL (IMO) Is ardeer captain Jamie Donnelly, although Darren is up there. McGowan was good when Dalry beat us up there. Well organised. Michael Holden at ardeer is also a cracking centre half.

However 3 points the mora against Dalry some cracking signings made

3 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

The best centre half in the ADL (IMO) Is ardeer captain Jamie Donnelly, although Darren is up there. McGowan was good when Dalry beat us up there. Well organised. Michael Holden at ardeer is also a cracking centre half.

So uve 2 cracking centre halfs ? Quite surprising ur league position then ??????

So uve 2 cracking centre halfs ? Quite surprising ur league position then ??????

As much as it pains me, I have to agree with the Darvel fan here.

I rate Jamie & Mick very well, as they both know, but right now I don't think either could be considered top centre half in the ADL.

Archived