La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

59 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

my apologies for not specifying the stream i was watching - but really, give me some fucking credit !

Untitled-1.jpg.ff93a3cfb3270cec398041d0b6de4d83.jpg

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.60a7da9733a85d42334042b308c2a369.jpg

Fair enough.

I`d wrongly assumed you were watching on Sky.

Genuine apologies but given my assumption I`m sure you can understand why I found it funny.

1 hour ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Fair enough.

I`d wrongly assumed you were watching on Sky.

Genuine apologies but given my assumption I`m sure you can understand why I found it funny.

absolutely - dem whacky oirish and their tedious "gannin doon toon" patter are enough to twist anyone's tits....

Absolute scenes. Barca score a clear goal, their players celebrate at the corner flag, ref hasn't given it and Valencia almost score on the counter.

Incredible

Ridiculous pass from Messi, feel sorry for Valencia though, and they still look dangerous.

Have to wonder how long Barca will allow Suarez to be in this slump, he's been absolutely brutal for about a year

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ridiculous pass from Messi, feel sorry for Valencia though, and they still look dangerous.

Have to wonder how long Barca will allow Suarez to be in this slump, he's been absolutely brutal for about a year

Suarez is not playing well in the Valverde formation.  Messi drops back continually which means the front two is a front one.

Suarez is not playing well in the Valverde formation.  Messi drops back continually which means the front two is a front one.

Nah he was even poor last season. Not sure what's happened to him, but I wouldn't be shocked if they spent big on a new CF before next season. You can visibly see Messis growing frustration by the week

Big shocks in the Copa del Rey tonight, with both Real Sociedad and Athletic Club going out at home to third tier sides 

Sociedad were 1-0 up on Lleida Esportiu from the first leg. Scored twice in the first half for a 3-0 aggregate advantage before conceding 3 goals in the second half to exit on away goals.

Then just right now, Athletic (who drew the away leg 1-1) have gone down 1-0 at home to Formentera, with the goal coming from a corner in the 95th minute. :lol:

Edited by Nightmare