Giant Horses v Rock with Cannons

Anyone's guess as to what our team selection, be as well just drawing names out a hat. As for the game, I fear another dull soulless 90mins beckons, we can't keep a clean sheet so can only hope we scrape a 1-1, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if  Dumbarton left with all 3 points.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To be honest iv seen enough, both in terms of Austins contribution and Bairds lack of, to justify a starting berth for him regardless of how that game went.

But agreed, theres no point in playing those games if you dont take heed of what happens in them so that surely only strengthens the case and knowing that he scored in a bounce game will only make it all the more bewildering if he doesnt start

Aye, you, me and everyone else seems to be at that conclusion, obviously Houston might have needed that little push to need convincing for whatever reason, hopefully this has had the desired effect.

Here's the team I think we should put out and it's a stonking idea IMO!

Rogers

Watson McCracken Luca

Kidd Muirhead Rankin Leahy

Sibbald

McHugh Austin

We badly need some physicality and energy in midfield and I think Muirhead could maybe provide it. May as well give it a go as he's getting played out of position as things stand anyway and we need to try something different?

Here's the team I think we should put out and it's a stonking idea IMO!

Rogers

Watson McCracken Luca

Kidd Muirhead Rankin Leahy

Sibbald

McHugh Austin

We badly need some physicality and energy in midfield and I think Muirhead could maybe provide it. May as well give it a go as he's getting played out of position as things stand anyway and we need to try something different?

Go watch rugby or something pal this sports not for you X

Archived