Hibernian v Morton

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting back to actual discussion: I'm pretty sure that's the worst Ross Forbes "performance", ever.

Also nice to see Mark Russell still hasn't clear the hangover from his lads' holiday over the summer...

Wow, great patter m8. I've not said anything wrong, nor have I gotten hotheaded at anyone on here as you seem to think I have. It's Hibs fans losing the nut over absolutely nothing. You keep at it though petal.

Yes, Hibs fans losing the nut after a convincing 4-0 thrashing is exactly what's going on here.........

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Yes, Hibs fans losing the nut after a convincing 4-0 thrashing is exactly what's going on here.........

I never said that, did I? Do keep up.

15 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

Getting back to actual discussion: I'm pretty sure that's the worst Ross Forbes "performance", ever.

Also nice to see Mark Russell still hasn't clear the hangover from his lads' holiday over the summer...

Agreed but there wasn't many much better than Forbes today. Tidser had the worst game I've ever seen from him today. 

I'll probably be told to get in the sea but I don't rate Mark Russell highly. He's a decent defender and gets us up the park, but from the positions he gets into in the final 3rd he never actually does anything. Always turns back inside and passes it back or plays it out the park. 

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Agreed but there wasn't many much better than Forbes today. Tidser had the worst game I've ever seen from him today. 

I'll probably be told to get in the sea but I don't rate Mark Russell highly. He's a decent defender and gets us up the park, but from the positions he gets into in the final 3rd he never actually does anything. Always turns back inside and passes it back or plays it out the park. 

He wasn't afraid to take, granted poorer, players on in League 1 (See his goal against Dunfermline), but since we've come back up going forward he's offered very little.

20 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I pretty much agree with TheGoon RE Russell.

Tidser at least contributed to the 3 (being generous) "attacks" we tried to put together in the 2nd half. Forbes offered nothing, defensively or going forward. But it's true we were awful all-round - for parts of the first half we might as well have just been playing the back 4 and Gaston.

2 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

I agree with TheGoon RE Russell, but Tidser at least contributed to the 3 (being generous) "attacks" we tried to put together in the 2nd half. Forbes offered nothing, defensively or going forward. But it's true we were awful all-round - for parts of the first half we might as well have just been playing the back 4.

FTFY

15 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

On a side note, was good to see Andy McNeil get a good reception when he came on today. Some folk forget he was part of a Hibs cup winning side.

Also this:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-28 um 00.21.43.png

Archived