Hibernian v Morton

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You mean I didn't mention it when I stated that it helped us put you diddies back in your place? Okay then.

We wouldn't have signed Graham, Shinnie and holt. 3 scores today. Take your time, goon.

Well you didn't write that, did you? 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said winning the Scottish cup helped us put you diddies back in your place, winning the Scottish cup helped us sign 3 of the goalscorers today.

Let me know if I can be of any more assistance to you, goon.

I said winning the Scottish cup helped us put you diddies back in your place, winning the Scottish cup helped us sign 3 of the goalscorers today.

Let me know if I can be of any more assistance to you, goon.

You've made as big an arse of rubbing it in than Morton did of the game today, impressive. 

You've made as big an arse of rubbing it in than Morton did of the game today, impressive. 

You didn't need to make an Arse of the game though, we simply outclassed you in every area on the park. At least you got a day out in Edinburgh though.

You didn't need to make an Arse of the game though, we simply outclassed you in every area on the park. At least you got a day out in Edinburgh, though.

So you're in agreement you made an arse of yourself then. That's all I needed to hear. 

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

We're about 5 posts away from a 'look at how I've got everyone responding' type post, imo. It's going that badly.

I'm expecting the "Hearts are better anyway" or "Hibs aren't even that good". Standard responses after getting pumped from the Hibees.

43 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Help you finish third? 

38 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I'm sure that made sense in your head.

32 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

It really didn't. You keep trying though.

23 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

You mentioned none of the sort. If it were a "fluke" then why would signing players make a difference? 

Ayr have better trolls.

:lol:

20 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

16 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

13 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

So you're in agreement you made an arse of yourself then. That's all I needed to hear. 

8 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

image.jpeg

Eight posts in under an hour. Good to see you're taking this utter humping with such good grace.

4 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Eight posts in under an hour. Good to see you're taking this utter humping with such good grace.

In reply to, er, eight posts? Sort of the point of an internet forum. A solid effort though, I'm #seething.

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

Goonboy, here's a tip mate..go and wash the sand out of your vagina. You're making a c**t of yourself.

Go and get drunk or have a w**k or something mate.

You are welcome.

28 minutes ago, VanCityHibs said:

Goonboy, here's a tip mate..go and wash the sand out of your vagina. You're making a c**t of yourself.

Go and get drunk or have a w**k or something mate.

You are welcome.

Wow, great patter m8. I've not said anything wrong, nor have I gotten hotheaded at anyone on here as you seem to think I have. It's Hibs fans losing the nut over absolutely nothing. You keep at it though petal.

Archived