Hibernian v Morton

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeremy-Clarkson.jpg

Pumped.

That was one of the most first gear games I've seen in years. It really could've been a bigger score. 

Shinnie didn't look fully sharp but he's clearly going to be absolute flames for us. 

Was hoping to see a rival come in to get the best out of Holt. Goal for him and Graham, lovely job.

I'm sure that made sense in your head.

Well the Scottish cup win helped us put you and your fellow Greenock Morton fans back in their diddy place after a fluke result in February. I hope that wasn't so difficult for you to understand this time, goon.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Well the Scottish cup win helped us put you and your fellow Greenock Morton fans back in their diddy place after a fluke result in February. I hope that wasn't so difficult for you to understand this time, goon.

It really didn't. You keep trying though.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Are you seriously trying to suggest that winning the cup didn't affect the players we retained and signed? :lol: roaster.

You mentioned none of the sort. If it were a "fluke" then why would signing players make a difference? 

Ayr have better trolls.

:lol:

On 23/08/2016 at 13:17, TheGoon said:

Hibs fans stated every time we played them that "this should be a walkover" and "we'll have far too much quality for them." Hibs scored a whopping two goals against us across the entire season, failed to beat us when the team were already on their holidays and Hibs trying to not finish 3rd :lol:

And not forgetting, losing 3-0, at home, to Jim Duffy's newly-promoted Morton.

4 zip walkover. Had too much quality for them.

You mentioned none of the sort. If it were a "fluke" then why would signing players make a difference? 

Ayr have better trolls.

:lol:

You mean I didn't mention it when I stated that it helped us put you diddies back in your place? Okay then.

We wouldn't have signed Graham, Shinnie and holt. 3 scorers today. Take your time, goon.

Archived