Arbroath vs Stirling Albion

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
binos fans still raging that their top goal scorer last season said GTF and came home to the lichties

Hi Robert....hi pal. Think you know as much as anyone that very few fans shed a tear when you....sorry he left, but many (like myself) wished you...sorry him, well for the future.....hardly "raging".

binos fans still raging that their top goal scorer last season said GTF and came home to the lichties

More like a shrug of the shoulders if we are honest.
He tried hard for the Beanos for sure but there was something not happening for him. Better to head off for a fresh start and we wish him well in 32 of the games this season.
I'm sure the fact that Arbroath don't train anywhere near the town they represent had a factor in it too for him.

More like a shrug of the shoulders if we are honest.

He tried hard for the Beanos for sure but there was something not happening for him. Better to head off for a fresh start and we wish him well in 32 of the games this season.

I'm sure the fact that Arbroath don't train anywhere near the town they represent had a factor in it too for him.

Just 40 minutes away. Like most teams that don't have the luxury of being slap bang in the middle of the country/central belt...

Fud.

Touchy touchy. I wouldnae want to go to Arbroath that often either.
Could be worse, At least you play in the town in your name.

Aye, Stirling, what a place eh.

And it's true though what a bizarre thing to have a problem about or not understand, are you the same guy that tries to convince yourself that our terraces are crumbling too aye?

19 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Aw aye im pure raging we lost that fat p***k

:lol::lol::lol: I'd love you to try and explain to us all why you think Stevie Doris is a 'p***k' :lol:

My team for Saturday:

Mutch

Whatley

Little

Sukar

Hamilton

Linn

McCord

Scott

Callaghan/ Gold (Gold on the right and Boab on the left if Gold)

Doris

Skelly

Difficult to pick really - it's harsh on quite a few guys who have done very well in recent weeks but we can only pick 11. Great to have the strength in depth that we have though, last year it was difficult to pick a 5 a side team of starters, now we have 15/16 players who are all vying to get into the starting 11. Dick could go with a line up with 2/3 changes to it than the one I've posted and I could still be happy with it.

I don't think Dick will go with the team I've gone with, and I think it's likely he will tinker with it and go for a 3-5-2 to accommodate certain players. He ticked all the boxes up at Elgin last week tactically, substitution wise and with the starting 11 (considering Doris played 2 hours 3 days before) so hopefully things will continue in the same vein. After seeing the game out properly last week, if we go ahead and sit back/ go stupidly defensive again I will be billing Dick for the counseling I'll need after my inevitable mental breakdown..... ;)

Archived