Gender Pay Gap

ICTChris

Women have an unfair advantage. Sleeping around with a few players, pumping out 8 kids and receiving far more from the state than you ever will in your back breaking, mentally torturing dead end job.

It's a life style choice for women these days. They even refer to their "occupation" as "full-time mummy".

*cringe*

Isn't one of the considerations when taking a job how much money you get paid and whether you think that's fair remuneration in line with others?

And if you were in a job for any length of time and your responsibilities changed and you didn't feel that your pay scale took those changes in circumstances into consideration wouldn't you go to your boss and say so, or at least start looking for a better paid job elsewhere?

As a man, that's what I'd do.  I welcome any female perspective as to why a woman wouldn't do that.

16 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

Women have an unfair advantage. Sleeping around with a few players, pumping out 8 kids and receiving far more from the state than you ever will in your back breaking, mentally torturing dead end job.

It's a life style choice for women these days. They even refer to their "occupation" as "full-time mummy".

*cringe*

I know of women who applied for a job purely for the Maternity pay.

It also can't be that bad being off work not earning because I know several who extended the 9 months maternity to 1 year. Per kid too.

My wife thinks the women wi kids at her work "take the pish". They love nothing better than a day off or go home early for nothing. They also get priority for xmas holidays because they have a family. 

I've yet to see a woman have kids and be hard done by. Also the stories I could tell about these women turning into proper psychos and using the kid as a weapon against people would shock many.

On 24 August 2016 at 08:52, NewBornBairn said:

Discussing this with the wife last night she said the problem lies with the women who put off having children until later in their career. You've seen the type "We'd love to start a family but conditions aren't right just now etc etc". She feels women should have their children early then have their career - if nothing else, women's bodies are at their peak biologically for having babies from 18-25.

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

My wife thinks the women wi kids at her work "take the pish". They love nothing better than a day off or go home early for nothing. They also get priority for xmas holidays because they have a family. 

What a pair of fucking cowards.  Attributing your 1920s mindset on your 'women folk'. 

On 24/08/2016 at 08:52, NewBornBairn said:

Discussing this with the wife last night she said the problem lies with the women who put off having children until later in their career. You've seen the type "We'd love to start a family but conditions aren't right just now etc etc". She feels women should have their children early then have their career - if nothing else, women's bodies are at their peak biologically for having babies from 18-25.

The type :blink:

Would that be "the type" who are waiting to ensure they can provide the right environment in which to bring a child into the world, or perhaps feel responsibility for being in a position to provide for their child themselves rather than relying on government handouts?

Who is your wife, to say what other women should or shouldn't do?

21 minutes ago, Clum's Choreographer said:

My wife's the blonde with big tits who can say whatever she fucking wants in my book.

I know of women who applied for a job purely for the Maternity pay.

It also can't be that bad being off work not earning because I know several who extended the 9 months maternity to 1 year. Per kid too.

I've yet to see a woman have kids and be hard done by. Also the stories I could tell about these women turning into proper psychos and using the kid as a weapon against people would shock many.

What a load of shite. I know plenty of males in my work (myself included) that have had to take time off at short notice as a result of childcare issues, or illness.

And women are constantly hard done by as a result of having children. This isn't my opinion, it's a total fact.

And it isn't the case that women with children get priority at all. My wife worked Christmas Eve and night, and didn't get any time off in the summer to have a family holiday. Just because it happens in your wife's work doesn't make it so the world over.

You're putting yourself on par with Banana here, you dribbling simpleton.

7 hours ago, Clum's Choreographer said:

As far as I can see she was offering an opinion on a phenomenon, a cause and effect, not telling other women what to do or think. Rather than attacking his wife, you disgusting misogynist, how about addressing her point?

4 hours ago, Adam said:

What a load of shite. I know plenty of males in my work (myself included) that have had to take time off at short notice as a result of childcare issues, or illness.

And it isn't the case that women with children get priority at all. My wife worked Christmas Eve and night, and didn't get any time off in the summer to have a family holiday. Just because it happens in your wife's work doesn't make it so the world over.

So we've established anecdotally at least that this kind of stuff applies to women as well as men, depending on the different circumstances and choices of different people. Excellent stuff, completely agree.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

And women are constantly hard done by as a result of having children. This isn't my opinion, it's a total fact.

Care to share these facts?

Archived