Forfar v Rovers

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think it was a case of players not wanting to win, several seemed pissed off enough. But I do think the attitude was a bit off. Lots of petulance, talking back etc. Also we didn't at any point match Forfar's work rate. The amount of times we were just closed down due to Forfar being sharper was ridiculous. Too many lazy and long balls.

We are better than we showed today and hopefully that gives the team a wee kick that we won't get it all our own way this season.

The game and crowd control are 2 separate things, as for keepers hissy fits I never seen ours but unless he was playing skittles with pensioners I doubt it was as bad as yours

Playing skittles with pensioners [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know I shouldn't laugh but ..... [emoji23]

1 hour ago, terracingtam said:

Forfar fans that criticise  the Stewards. piss me off , If you can do better ------- get your name down !!!! 

Quite agree with you. But no Forfar fans have said anything against the stewards on this thread, so what's your point?

14 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

You do understand he was doing that near the end of the game on purpose?

Towards the end aye but his kicking was rancid for the whole game.

The one that's got my back up was near the very end, the wee man distracted me for a minute so I don't know the circumstances but I turned back to the game to see the ball whizz full force past the wee man and skelp and old women behind us. We were level with the 6 yard box so even he couldn't have been that useless. I presume somebody needed treatment but by the time I'd finished arguing with the steward play was back underway.

Losing to a team of Forfar's stature is about as bad as it can get for a club like us regardless of whether we were trying or not.

Absolute embarrassment of a performance. Every bit as bad as some of our league performances have been good.

We're a sleeping giant m9

Archived