Pass The Vaz-aline

WaffenThinMint

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/09/2016 at 13:36, The_Kincardine said:

A lassie from Florence I was seeing at Uni only offered the tradesman's entrance as she wanted to remain virgo intacta.  She recognised the hypocrisy of this, to her credit.

Read an article in an American magazine years ago about how anal sex was rife among American high schoolers, as they didn't consider it (or oral) to be 'sex'. That included a decent percentage of girls (20%+) who wore those hilarious 'promise rings'. Maybe Bill Clinton was on to something. Then again, the same article claimed that rainbow parties were an actually thing that totally happened, youse guise, so perhaps not.

Anyway, I noticed this thread right after watching an episode of Have I Got News For You from 2001, the second joke of which was about the residents of Leicester celebrating that Keith Vaz was about to lose his seat (no pun intended). With that kind of staying power, surely he'll be standing down as an MP any day now...

What's his title likely to be in the Lords?

It couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

The most smug, self-righteous, unctuous man to ever set foot in Parliament. His sense of self importance and entitlement is permanently etched across his face and in the way he speaks to others.

Crooked and corrupt, how could the influential Home Affairs Select committee responsible for upholding high standards in Public Service have this guy at the helm!!???

On 14/09/2016 at 20:59, The_Kincardine said:

If Dougal dislikes Florence's arse-fun then what about Zebedee and the spring in his 'step'?

On 15/09/2016 at 11:03, mjw said:

Time For Bed Said Zebedee sounds slightly more creepy now.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Better to read an 'innocent' story like Captain Pugwash ;)

Jasper Carrott has a lot to answer for:

Archived