Clyde vs Arbroath

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC has a real selection problem this week. Who to leave out? The young lad Brown looked great on his debut, and Jimmy Scott should be fit. 21 players, all capable of starting. I hear we scored a barrowload in a friendly at the weekend. This should be a lively contest.

DC has a real selection problem this week. Who to leave out? The young lad Brown looked great on his debut, and Jimmy Scott should be fit. 21 players, all capable of starting. I hear we scored a barrowload in a friendly at the weekend. This should be a lively contest.

What was our score at the weekend and who against?

Believe this will be a really tough game against a Clyde side who have compiled a decent side however we are more than capable but I still worry defensively and I am still not 100% convinced on Mutch in goal. Going forward we are one of the best in the league goals all over the park hopefully maybe it's down to who can  scores more as to who lets in more on the day. If we can beat Elgin away we can beat Clyde away no doubt maybe young centre half is the final piece in the jigsaw☺☺☺

The club 58 place at the ground will be showing the early kick offs, no?

Day memberships cost £2, payable in advance online, or on entry. Numbers are strictly limited to 58 so booking ahead is recommended.
The club will be open from 12.30pm to 2.45pm.

From the email sent out by the club.

On 9/8/2016 at 20:13, maxruby said:

Day memberships cost £2, payable in advance online, or on entry. Numbers are strictly limited to 58 so booking ahead is recommended.
The club will be open from 12.30pm to 2.45pm.

From the email sent out by the club.

Reckon the chances are fairly high of getting in no bother at 12:30/ 12:45 then?

Reckon the chances are fairly high of getting in no bother at 12:30/ 12:45 then?

If you tweet the club near the time sure the guys running it or fans in the know would give you heads up on numbers but don't think it would be a problem going at 12 30 to 12 45 remember if you want a drink (alcoholic) you bring your own
Hope you enjoy its a new initiative run by the fans (and remember to spend some cash:) )

Archived