Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Tell you what i'm sick an tired of reading pish about hibs winning the Scottish on the tartan army forum.

Hibs are shite and beat a shite secvo side in the final....nobody cares anymore give it a rest ffs.

Back onto scotland  I see strachan is now staying on depressing.

Well said, Kenny.  You're not a regular so I've PM'd you with details of the next ludge meeting.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Why bump it after 7 hours then? Not had enough credit for your white knight act? 

Try Tinder instead ;) 

I didn't realise it had been quiet that long.  It was still well up the Tartan Army section during a week of disastrous internationals.

I'm not much of a white knight.  Some things just seem a bit distasteful at times.  Sorry if saying so bothers you.

In terms of P&B meltdowns, this is beaten only by that cringe-inducing Holocaust denier a month or so ago.  Heroically bad.  If Tommy Wiseau had a P&B account, I would expect him to post pretty much exactly like that. 10/10, hope not to read again.  But would.  Ah, the internet...

So... Scotland's defence was utterly atrocious, wasn't it?  Every single goal was a riddy in motion.  

I wasn't even aware of a bet. I thought everyone was just laughing at her because she'd made countless posts pre-match saying she'd be on the thread afterwards regardless of the result as she could take a defeat and wondered if the Hibs fans could do the same, only to stay away from the whole forum for months after Rangers lost.

Sounds like the Sevco version of Paulo.

6 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

Solitaire on the scoop again

I'm 'on the scoop' most eves. I've no shame in admitting that.

I've never denied nor boasted about the fact.

It doesn't lessen my posts.

No point keeping accusing me of it...I admit it!  :)

Strange.

I'm an attention seeker that everyone sought out after the cup final...but couldn't be found.

Now I'm replying and defending myself I'm an attention seeker.

As I said, strange.

Tell you what i'm sick an tired of reading pish about hibs winning the Scottish on the tartan army forum.

Hibs are shite and beat a shite secvo side in the final....nobody cares anymore give it a rest ffs.

Back onto scotland  I see strachan is now staying on depressing.

IMG_1476740491.609308.jpg

You'll hear about it whenever we fucking well decide.

I thought attending the game in person was bad enough. Then I read this thread.

For what it is worth Bratislava is nice and Slovak trains are decent and cheap as chips.

27 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd been wondering what had prompted Kinky's sudden attack of taste in avatars. What a read.

There are times, young Miguel, when I know I should shut the f**k up*.  This wasn't even my argument.  However, I don't see having David Gray in my avatar as being in any way a bad thing.  Even our first season in The Championship I spoke well of him and he's a terrific captain.

*Most of my posts on P&B, before anyone else gets in there!

Archived