Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
  • Threw a tantrum about being "lied" about, despite being quite happy to lie about other posters.
  • Didn't like some of the insults used, despite regularly flinging around some nastier ones herself.
  • Repeated dose of, "leave me alone, nasty men, I'm just a puir wee woman".

In fairness, she admits to only logging on when stocious, so you can forgive the confusion. All in all, a quality bit of attention whoring.

The depths of your misogyny know no bounds, BFTD. Disgusting.

Well f**k me, the last 10 pages have been some of the best and worst stuff I've seen on the site in years.

To be fair to Solitaire, no one did accept your bet however, disappearing for months then coming back hoping this would all have blown over (did you even go to the Winchester?) didn't do you any favours. You could've saved your skin had you come on after the cup final, taken the well-deserved post match abuse and then pointed out that HB75 fucked up on accepting the bet. 

Instead you disappeared, like a good portion of Rangers fans (the un-goaded ones) after Gray's goal went in,  and waited a while and then came back as if nothing happened. A lot of people assumed you'd "welched" the bet, hence the admins changing your profile, since you've only NOW pointed out the failed acceptance. So you've not done yourself any favours really. 

Cheers for the meltdown though, haven't seen one of this level in a while :lol:

Spoiler

hibernian-david-gray-scottish-cup-celebs

Tell you what i'm sick an tired of reading pish about hibs winning the Scottish on the tartan army forum.

Hibs are shite and beat a shite secvo side in the final....nobody cares anymore give it a rest ffs.

Back onto scotland  I see strachan is now staying on depressing.

4 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Tell you what i'm sick an tired of reading pish about hibs winning the Scottish on the tartan army forum.

Hibs are shite and beat a shite secvo side in the final....nobody cares anymore give it a rest ffs.

Back onto scotland  I see strachan is now staying on depressing.

My Team = The Rangers 

GIRUY ya***

5 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Well f**k me, the last 10 pages have been some of the best and worst stuff I've seen on the site in years.

To be fair to Solitaire, no one did accept your bet however, disappearing for months then coming back hoping this would all have blown over (did you even go to the Winchester?) didn't do you any favours. You could've saved your skin had you come on after the cup final, taken the well-deserved post match abuse and then pointed out that HB75 fucked up on accepting the bet. 

Instead you disappeared, like a good portion of Rangers fans (the un-goaded ones) after Gray's goal went in,  and waited a while and then came back as if nothing happened. A lot of people assumed you'd "welched" the bet, hence the admins changing your profile, since you've only NOW pointed out the failed acceptance. So you've not done yourself any favours really. 

Cheers for the meltdown though, haven't seen one of this level in a while :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

hibernian-david-gray-scottish-cup-celebs

I wasn't even aware of a bet. I thought everyone was just laughing at her because she'd made countless posts pre-match saying she'd be on the thread afterwards regardless of the result as she could take a defeat and wondered if the Hibs fans could do the same, only to stay away from the whole forum for months after Rangers lost.

I wasn't even aware of a bet. I thought everyone was just laughing at her because she'd made countless posts pre-match saying she'd be on the thread afterwards regardless of the result as she could take a defeat and wondered if the Hibs fans could do the same, only to stay away from the whole forum for months after Rangers lost.

That's part of it

Archived