Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, WILLIEA said:

What % of the total UK pop. is 17 M  ?

Slightly higher than the %age of the population that voted Remain.

You're clutching at straws if you are trying to make the argument I think you are.

100% of eligible voters had the opportunity to vote and if some chose not to exercise that right one can only assume they didn't care enough either way. If they did  care they went about showing it in a very ineffective way.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have done so often and played rugby in Cardiff/Swansea/Neith a fair few times.  It's a true truth...Wales=England.

It's Neath....you're thinking of Leith.....and I don't believe for a minute you would say to a Welshman  that he's really English. I lived in Cardiff so I know exactly where you would end up if you said that....on yer arse! Or maybe that's where you did end up .....:thumsup2

Edited by McSpreader

6 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

It's Neath....you're thinking of Leith.....and I don't believe for a minute you would say to a Welshman  that he's really English. I lived in Cardiff so I know exactly where you would end up if you said that....on yer arse! Or maybe that's where you did end up .....:thumsup2

Neath/Neith same homophonic shite.  

Not even Plaid Cymru can be arsed making the distinction between England and Wales.

6 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

I can imagine that argument now

"You welshes are all English!"

"We're not English! We're British and proud!"

Which pretty much confirms it tbh.

I hope you find a Welshman to have that  conversation with tomorrow:wacko: