Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

After Lord Toulson's retirement this summer, the appeal will be heard by all 11 remaining Supreme Court justices, led by their President Lord Neuberger.

Oh dear: that surname doesn't look Brexit-y at all. Still, I'm sure that they'll take the Supreme Court's decision with their timeless grace and dignity. 

16 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Oh dear: that surname doesn't look Brexit-y at all. Still, I'm sure that they'll take the Supreme Court's decision with their timeless grace and dignity. 

No doubt some grubby Sun hack is being tasked with looking into what his grandfather did for employment in the 40's.

The SNP have lost my vote over this. 

I voted for SNP last time and for independence but I'm I'm incandescent with rage over sturgeon over this brexit issue.

scotland voted to remain part of the U.K. Then as part of the U.K. We voted to leave Europe. The ballot paper never mentioned Scotland once.

why won't she respect democracy?

3 minutes ago, a1974h said:

I voted for SNP last time and for independence but I'm I'm incandescent with rage over sturgeon over this brexit issue.

scotland voted to remain part of the U.K. Then as part of the U.K. We voted to leave Europe. The ballot paper never mentioned Scotland once.

Spoken like a proud and patriotic Scot. Imagine a Scottish FM treating Scotland like a country whose voice deserves to be recognised, rather than a backwater region of the UK state, as right-thinking Scots accept and embrace. The bitch.

As part of the UK we didn't vote to leave Europe, by the way: quite the opposite. Which is the point.

12 minutes ago, a1974h said:

Having an SNP lawyer at the Supreme Court will make no difference whatsoever and Parliament will pass the bill. Calm yourself.

16 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Spoken like a proud and patriotic Scot. Imagine a Scottish FM treating Scotland like a country whose voice deserves to be recognised, rather than a backwater region of the UK state, as right-thinking Scots accept and embrace. The bitch.

As part of the UK we didn't vote to leave Europe, by the way: quite the opposite. Which is the point.

Imagine thinking Scots are limited to Scotland.

29 minutes ago, a1974h said:

Why won't you respect grammar?

35 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Imagine thinking Scots are limited to Scotland.

Scots voting elsewhere don't count towards Scotland the nation's vote. Otherwise you might as well say that Scots living in America who voted for Trump mean Scotland voted for Trump.

I look forward to you producing evidence that a majority of Scots living in the rUK voted for Brexit, though.

Edited by Antlion

1 hour ago, a1974h said:

Oh well! We'll cancel each other out if there is an Indyref 2.

I voted against in 2014 but I'm ragin over the brexit idiocy and would vote yes next time

^ never voted SNP in his life

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Spoken like a deluded Nazi.

Scotland's  Voice was recognised when the majority voted to Remain part of the U.K.

And Then the UK voted to leave the Euro.

Do you not understand democracy?

and did you actually read your ballot paper ?

apologies to the pendantic  weirdo who doesn't like bad grammar 

7 minutes ago, a1974h said:

Scotland's  Voice was recognised when the majority voted to Remain part of the U.K.

You seem somewhat delighted that Scotland voted to remain in the UK for somebody who apparently voted to leave. Quite bizarre.
You seem even more delighted (for someone who supported Scottish Independence) that Scotland is being dragged out of the EU despite voting to remain a part of it. Again, rather bizarre.

Edited by Poo

Is Scotland NOT leaving then?

11 minutes ago, Poo said:

You seem somewhat delighted that Scotland voted to remain in the UK for somebody who apparently voted to leave. Quite bizarre.
You seem even more delighted (for someone who supported Scottish Independence) that Scotland is being dragged out of the EU despite voting to remain a part of it. Again, rather bizarre.

I respect democracy above all else and Scotland voted to remain part of the U.K. That's why I think it should remain part of the U.K. Despite voting for independence.

whats really bizarre is this  idea that Scotland voted to leave the UK. 

The UK voted to leave the EUrope. Scotland wasn't mentioned on the ballot paper.

If this disregard for democracy happened in China or Russia everybody would be up in arms.

Let's all have a vote but if we don't like the result we can just ignore it. 

Or we can just ignore what was written on the ballot paper.

bizarre really bizarre 

We didn't all have a vote though did we?

Because unlike the Scottish referendum where English residents living in Scotland were allowed a vote. EU residents living in the UK were NOT allowed a vote in the EU referendum.

Aye, democracy in action. Clown.