Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

12 hours ago, zidane's child said:

F***ing embarrassing! I'm not happy with all the smiling and nonchalant nature of these talks so far.

14 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Aye davis is so good he doesnt need piles of notes like those pesky foriegn types

14 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Davis is the perfect example of someone who has been promoted one or two levels above his abilities.

15 hours ago, Cerberus said:

DE7je1HXkAAM_xz.jpg

David Davis came to the negotiations well prepared I see.

The guy is painfully out his depth.

That was a photo opportunity not an actual meeting.......Hold your nerve, son!

52 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I'd hate to open up your skull and take a peek inside. You're a slavering, festering mess and I pity all those who live in your shadow.

Davis is as good a person as any to lead the negotiations.. I always like to see a working class lad  made good, although I know the chattering classes will always hold that against him.

^^^ rattled ^^^ 

Guest Bob Mahelp
On 15/07/2017 at 18:26, McSpreader said:

Tbh the debate on this thread isn't really a debate, it's hypothesising, conjecture and crystal ball gazing. Some of it will inevitably come true and some of it won't.

With all respect, that's a rather trite and meaningless comment designed to trivialise the significant economic, social, political and cultural effect that Brexit will have over future generations.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15417002.Fresh_call_to_halt_Brexit__Scots_academics_and_politicians_demand_rethink_as_second_round_of_talks_begin/

I've yet to see a strong, proven reason as to why the UK is better off out of the EU.

Plenty of people have ideological reasons for wanting to leave the EU based on whatever prejudice or bias they happen to hold. That for me though is reason enough to overturn this madness and let sanity prevail.

The former head of the Vote Leave campaign has branded the Brexit Secretary as “thick as mince” and “as lazy as a toad”.

Responding to the “thick as mince” comment, Andy Wigmore, a figure associated with the rival Leave.EU faction, labelled Mr Cummings “Super Prat”.

Full Story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-thick-as-mince-lazy-as-a-toad-dominic-cummings-a7845911.html?amp

Next time you complain about the standard of debate/personal abuse on this thread just feel thankful that we don't have these chaps posting...

...or do we?

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The former head of the Vote Leave campaign has branded the Brexit Secretary as “thick as mince” and “as lazy as a toad”.

Responding to the “thick as mince” comment, Andy Wigmore, a figure associated with the rival Leave.EU faction, labelled Mr Cummings “Super Prat”.

Full Story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-thick-as-mince-lazy-as-a-toad-dominic-cummings-a7845911.html?amp

Next time you complain about the standard of debate/personal abuse on this thread just feel thankful that we don't have these chaps posting...

...or do we?

really gives a great insight into the giant intellects behind Brexit.

9 hours ago, McSpreader said:

That was a photo opportunity not an actual meeting.......Hold your nerve, son!

That's a strange photo opportunity. The picture isn't centered, it's in a bland office and 2 people aren't even facing the camera.

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

That's a strange photo opportunity. The picture isn't centered, it's in a bland office and 2 people aren't even facing the camera.

I'll not deny it was strange and I'll not deny it was a poor picture. It was probably a  chore having to face the photographers whilst pretending they were having an actual meaning.

Still, it gives y'all something to get all dramatic about.

Meanwhile .. over 95 actual UK negotiators were in meetings with their EU counterparts  to progress the details of our post  Brexit relationship with the EU.

And you thought David Davis was doing it all by himself........f*cking hilarious you lot!

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I'll not deny it was strange and I'll not deny it was a poor picture. It was probably a  chore having to face the photographers whilst pretending they were having an actual meaning.

Meanwhile .. over 95 actual UK negotiators were in meetings with their EU counterparts  to progress the details of our post  Brexit relationship with the EU.

And you thought David Davis was doing it all by himself........f*cking hilarious you lot!

Can you show us where you learned that there were over 95 actual UK negotiators please?  I'd like to scrutinise the remit and responsibilities of those members.

Could you also show us where "us lot" displayed our belief that Davis was doing it all by himself please?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

I think your confused here. The meeting was supposed to last 9-5 but Davis realised he was dreadfully out his depth and chucked if after an hour.