Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

7 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Show us these opinions please......would be good if you backed up accusations with evidence, y'know as per the rule of law as opposed to mob-rule.

You'll not change the facts by lying . Cerebrus posted what I considered a low-level homophobic quote which was supported by several other posters  and I called him out. 

You are obviously comfortable with a certain level of homophobia to go along with your prejudiced Nationalism.......just be honest about it.

What about your nationalism? 

@McSpreader 

IMG_0664.thumb.JPG.aa30b65b79a2b656db0628c4cabec180.JPG

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You mean like Sir Stelios Haji-ioannou?

Damned right!

Foreign Wallahs coming here creating multi million pound businesses and thousands of jobs.

Take control, force them out.

1 minute ago, WILLIEA said:

Damned right!

Foreign Wallahs coming here creating multi million pound businesses and thousands of jobs.

Take control, force them out.

A lot of Celtic fans took an initial dislike to him because he chose orange as the corporate colour. Many Rangers fans don't like him until you explain that "A-thenian" actually means he was born in Athens.

I'll get my coat

Has McSpreader explained the difference between homophobia and "low level" homophobia yet?

Can you please do so and also let me know how racist/sexist/sectarian I can be in order to fly just below the threshold?

Was it not that weird as f**k exchange with HeeHaw that involved a picture of a spotty arse?
Or any of their other exchanges before one of the trolls got banned.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Has McSpreader explained the difference between homophobia and "low level" homophobia yet?

Can you please do so and also let me know how racist/sexist/sectarian I can be in order to fly just below the threshold?

No, because you're acting the c*nt and you know it, lol!

3 hours ago, mjw said:

Was it not that weird as f**k exchange with HeeHaw that involved a picture of a spotty arse?
Or any of their other exchanges before one of the trolls got banned.

It's only weird if you're homophobic!

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not really. I am asking you to define low level homophobia as I am under the impression its either homophobia (other prejudices are available) or its not

You can imagine it yourself without needing it explained by someone else. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you do possess that much intellect.

It may help you to imagine the concept of low-level racism and apply that to homophobia. There are people far more stupid than you who can understand the concept so I've no doubt you'll succeed.

Tbh it may be a good exercise for you to use your own brain for once rather than relying on the internet or other people to fill in the gaps in your knowledge and perceptions. 

Let me know how you get on!

In a way McSpreader is Brexit in the form of a P&B poster.

A little bit racist, making an utter c**t of it with folk looking on cringing.

Still carrying on despite all this as if nothing is wrong. Everyone pointing and laughing.