Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

And you like that Why?
Is his arrogance not offensive to you?

It's not arrogance. He's responding to childish, farcical comments in a professional manner.

Constant, derogatory comments about scotland and scotlands politicians mean I'm delighted to see these so called 'big hitter' politicians in Westminster getting slapped around.

The truth of the matter is May, Johnson, Gove and Davis are being shown up for the over promoted, soundbite spouting charlatans they are.

Good to see Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones will be meeting with Barnier though. All of the UKs countries are to be leaving the EU and as such should be equally represented.

23 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

On the subject of produce, understandably people will start to buy more British grown fruit and veg which is good in some ways but what happens if there is a shortage in the UK and we have to import fro Europe. Will this put the prices up in supermarkets etc?

We can  import from anywhere in the world.....including Europe and prices will rise for some produce and fall for others.....in my expert opinion!

30 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

It's not arrogance. He's responding to childish, farcical comments in a professional manner.

Constant, derogatory comments about scotland and scotlands politicians mean I'm delighted to see these so called 'big hitter' politicians in Westminster getting slapped around.

The truth of the matter is May, Johnson, Gove and Davis are being shown up for the over promoted, soundbite spouting charlatans they are.

Good to see Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones will be meeting with Barnier though. All of the UKs countries are to be leaving the EU and as such should be equally represented.

Couldn't give two f*cks for the Tory Half-Wits  in charge of Brexit but I hold no torch for the EU scumbags like Barnier and Juncker neither and their angry anti-British rhetoric.

I agree it's about time the FM and the Welsh equivalent started facing the reality of Brexit and getting down to the  real politics of standing up for the UK's position ( as if!)

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

Couldn't give two f*cks for the Tory Half-Wits  in charge of Brexit but I hold no torch for the EU scumbags like Barnier and Juncker neither and their angry anti-British rhetoric.

I agree it's about time the FM and the Welsh equivalent started facing the reality of Brexit and getting down to the  real politics of standing up for the UK's position ( as if!)

Why the f**k would Sturgeon stick up for the UK's position when she believes it's against Scotland' interests/after the embarrassing shite that May and her cohorts have spewed about the EU.

These Tory b*****ds have been more interested in playing to the galleries than they have looking for best deal open to the UK, hell mend them if the EU play hardball and screw us into the ground.

The car argument is the funniest one - even the most British of cars - Vauxhall relies on EU-made components. Other "British" car manufacturers are either Japanese or German owned.

The "British" car industry will be fucked - just watch BMW shift the rest of Mini production from Cowley to Austria.

The Norwegian fishermen are probably very similar to the Scottish ones in IQ. Big campaign got them exemption along with Agriculture from the Norway/EU single market deal. When it took effect they were scunnered to find out there would a substantial tariff on fish sold to the EU. Now they're campaigning for full EU membership.

As our fishermen will eventually do.

9 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

McSpreader is, without a doubt, one of the worst posters in the history of P & B.    Reminds me of my homophobic, racist, Daily Mail reading uncle-in-law. 

I'll enjoy this breakdown.  

I don't see how you've come to that conclusion.  I think you must read what you want to read  and run with the mob instead of intelligently analysing the content of my posts. I have never posted any racist or homophobic posts , let's face it I wouldn't still be able to post if that were the case, in fact I am probably the strongest advocate of respect and tolerance of the LGBT community on this forum and am completely colour blind where race is concerned. The only thing I hold dear is national boundaries and secular pre-eminence. In other words I support the UK controlling it's borders so that we know who is coming in and out of the country and why the are coming here and the utter rejection of the EU superstate/Empire and the complete and utter rejection of religious influence in our political institutions and decision making.

Unfortunately there are some dumbf*ckers on here who equate control of borders with racism........( or at least pretend to)

And there are some on here who, when called out for their own homophobia, have tried to deflect the charge back to me based on their own fear of being found out for the prejudiced bullies they really are. Quite amusing tbh.

8 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Think the alcohol's caught up and he's passed out.   

Bless his wee racist brit-nat soul.   

^^^that old chestnut......Must do better!!

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

I don't see how you've come to that conclusion.  I think you must read what you want to read  and run with the mob instead of intelligently analysing the content of my posts. I have never posted any racist or homophobic posts , let's face it I wouldn't still be able to post if that were the case, in fact I am probably the strongest advocate of respect and tolerance of the LGBT community on this forum and am completely colour blind where race is concerned. The only thing I hold dear is national boundaries and secular pre-eminence. In other words I support the UK controlling it's borders so that we know who is coming in and out of the country and why the are coming here and the utter rejection of the EU superstate/Empire and the complete and utter rejection of religious influence in our political institutions and decision making.

Unfortunately there are some dumbf*ckers on here who equate control of borders with racism........( or at least pretend to)

And there are some on here who, when called out for their own homophobia, have tried to deflect the charge back to me based on their own fear of being found out for the prejudiced bullies they really are. Quite amusing tbh.

^^^that old chestnut......Must do better!!

*perceived EU superstate/Empire

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

I am probably the strongest advocate of respect and tolerance of the LGBT community on this forum

Evidence?

Meanwhile in other news http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40585934

"The overall sense was that Border Force was stretched, in some instances too thinly, but coping."

As a result....the demands on staff "call into question the resilience and sustainability of the current resourcing model".  (In relation to the Border Force relying on seasonal staff to carry out its functions at Gatwick Airport).

Still, taking back control and all that.