Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

If we all start buying British oranges and British chorizo then it is problem solved.

Who the f**k needs Oranges and Chorizo?

I bought some British tomatoes today at Aldi in Hawick......grown in Minto 1.5 miles away.....Sweet and Tasty........!!

5 minutes ago, HTG said:

f**k them. They'll have played a massive part in their own downfall. 

As did the miners and steelworkers and print workers. Didn't know you were such a Thatcherite  as in demonising whole industries and abandoning them to destitiution.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They might start buying Norwegian instead as our fishermen would no longer have preferential access to French markets

If you're Scottish and like Langoustines then the upside would be that they'd become cheaper domestically

I don't like Langoustines because they are rarely cooked properly.

Love Haddock.

2 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Along with British BMW's and Audis!

Built in Swindon, I believe !

Edit.......Oxford!!

Edited by McSpreader

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Lots of posts McSpreader, just up? Lying in your muck all day no doubt... anyway better run; you don't want to miss the local bonfire and parade

I'll give you all 10 minutes of my precious time.

You're not worthy of much more as ^^^ that post well illustrates!

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It won't happen.  The Tory government will subsidise farmers in Scotland (and the rest of the UK) to make sure it does not happen.

Of course the moral argument of supporting a particular industry which is dominated by Tory supporters will be brushed aside.

That said farmers who depend on EU migrant labour are going to struggle; of that I am convinced.

What a fucking shame. Most of these arseholes in Angus were hugely in favour of leaving the EU and had Kirstene Hair billboards adorning their fields. It'll be absolutely delicious if some of these c***s go to the wall. 

No doubt they'll be going cap in hand to the Scottish Government expecting their losses to be mitigated. I hope they're told to get themselves squarely to f**k. 

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

i would not be surprised if they tried.  I would be astounded if it were successful.

I doubt it will be in the slightest. Universal Credit in it's current form is an utter shambles and barely workable. Chucking something like large scale farm labour into the mix will completely f**k it up. 

39 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Who the f**k needs Oranges and Chorizo?

I bought some British tomatoes today at Aldi in Hawick......grown in Minto 1.5 miles away.....Sweet and Tasty........!!

Aye good one because when I really want an orange juice, tomatoes really hit the spot.

17 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Lots of posts McSpreader, just up? Lying in your muck all day no doubt... anyway better run; you don't want to miss the local bonfire and parade

Breakfast time in Australasia or just finishing work in eastern North America. I'm guessing that's where his muck is.