Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I would be ok with London getting a special deal tbh.
The EU and London are the only good bits about the UK.

Might as well keep some semblance of normalcy.
Let places like Slough be all Brexity and racist.

London being described as the best bit of the UK is like someone trying to argue that picking up squelchy dog jobbies is the best bit about having a pet.

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Or Torquay

Torquay would be greatly improved if you could see herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically past from your hotel window.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Torquay would be greatly improved if you could see herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically past from your hotel window.

.. or the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.  Simply a question of asking for the right room.

On 23/03/2018 at 08:57, RiG said:

The Daily Mail :lol: 

DM.png.aee569da32b4c8e8ee21fbdfd3d0cd45.png

The colour of a passport really shouldn’t be of concern to anyone. However, now that the headbangers have made it the “ultimate symbol of Brexit”, and by extension a symbol of “Little England”, I’d feel almost embarrassed to show it. 

Thankfully my passport is due to be expire in January 2020 which means I can renew it before October 2019, when the colour change comes in. It means I can keep my distance from the imperialistic nonsense for a decade at least.

9 hours ago, Tynieness said:

The obvious solution is to offer fruit pickers footballers' wages.

In all seriousness, do these c***s not understand how supply and demand works? They'll fill the roles if they up the pay. It's exactly what they voted for. Better salaries for folk that were born here at the expense of Johnny Foreigner and higher prices for all.

47 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The obvious solution is to offer fruit pickers footballers' wages.

In all seriousness, do these c***s not understand how supply and demand works? They'll fill the roles if they up the pay. It's exactly what they voted for. Better salaries for folk that were born here at the expense of Johnny Foreigner and higher prices for all.

More money, better accommodation and an effort to attract students might work according to this. And staying in the EU of course.

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/people/brexit-and-the-workforce/why-are-so-few-brits-prepared-to-pick-fruit/554452.article?regmast=1&rtn=https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/people/brexit-and-the-workforce/why-are-so-few-brits-prepared-to-pick-fruit/554452.article&redirCanon=1#