Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Difficult but it wouldn't just be the Leavers vote that would be split, some soft remainers would go for May's deal as a compromise to stop the argy bargy. There's talk of a 2 votes ballot, Leave or Remain, if Leave then hard or May's deal. Too complicated probably. 
Two stage vote.

Stage 1 - No deal vs May's deal (or revised deal).

Stage 2 - Brexit champion vs Remain

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 hours ago, doulikefish said:
"Tell Brussels we reject there deal and wait for them to come running" "Lets just go to wto " some of the best gammon quotes i have heard today

They really are thick as pigshit economic illiterates.

14/1 on Sky Bet for the government to lose the VONC tonight. I think it's worth a wee punt that some back room deal could shift 7 Tory MPs if they feel they can use it to punt May or push the party a certain way - they'd get two weeks to go again.

14/1 on Sky Bet for the government to lose the VONC tonight. I think it's worth a wee punt that some back room deal could shift 7 Tory MPs if they feel they can use it to punt May or push the party a certain way - they'd get two weeks to go again.
A few sacrificial lambs from the ERG?

May lost last night’s vote by 230 yet has given no indication that she will change anything.  The concessions the DUP/ERG want will not get past the EU27, everyone knows that.  It looks like her Plan B will simply be her Plan A.

Maybe once the VoC is out of the way and her Plan B is voted down we will see some movement on both sides.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 minutes ago, harry94 said:

A few sacrificial lambs from the ERG?

I guess the ERG could maybe make it a total battle statement if they wanted to and go all 'WILL OF DAH PEOPLE' and say they are doing it in loyalty to their base etc - could really f**k May right now and they could see the chaos as a way to getting what they want.

On the other side, you've got people like Ken Clarke who maybe doesn't give a shit what people think any more. Could he try and lead a rebellion the other way?

I don't think it's going to happen myself but I think that the odds are a bit better than people realise. By voting against the government, you aren't actually voting for an election so I think that changes things a bit.

I guess the ERG could maybe make it a total battle statement if they wanted to and go all 'WILL OF DAH PEOPLE' and say they are doing it in loyalty to their base etc - could really f**k May right now and they could see the chaos as a way to getting what they want.
On the other side, you've got people like Ken Clarke who maybe doesn't give a shit what people think any more. Could he try and lead a rebellion the other way?
I don't think it's going to happen myself but I think that the odds are a bit better than people realise. By voting against the government, you aren't actually voting for an election so I think that changes things a bit.
ERG said they are backing her earlier.

Can't see anyone else rebelling - there's hardly any Tory wets these days and the likes of Soubry are Tory first no matter what.

They are like football fans who won't change team no matter what.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hoey, Mann, Field, Berger and a host of Labour charlatans vote with the Government.

2 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:
Brilliant speech by Blackford in the NC debate outlining how much Scotland has benefitted from being in the EU.
Pleading with Corbyn to get off the fence and support SNP calls for a peoples vote - unfortunately his pleas looked to falling on deaf ears.

UK voted leave he needs to move on.

On the back what has been proven to be lies and possibly fraud which is still under investigation. How can you just ‘move on’ from that?