Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

A guy called Louis Stedman-Bryce is standing for the Brexit Party in Scotland. He runs a social care company, Beyond Homecare, in the central belt. You'd have thought a good proportion of his staff have been taking advantage of FOM, like the dafty Wetherspoons boss. Rational self interest has gone out of the window for these people in exchange for plaudits from morons and getting on the news.

Edited by welshbairn

I see David Coburn's jumping ship from UKIP and crawling to Farage was all in vain, not on the Brexit Party list for Scotland.

image.png.22eca6a9d17be568f2550010a0eb4c40.png

That Calum Walker was 2 years above me in school. He’s an absolute weirdo; sickeningly up Coburns pipe.

Also:

IMG_8069.jpg

That’s the sort of cretin he is.

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

That Calum Walker was 2 years above me in school. He’s an absolute weirdo; sickeningly up Coburns pipe.

Also:

IMG_8069.jpg

I wish they would just openly come out and declare that their platform is renaming Scotland “northern England” and abolishing absolutely anything which even vaguely indicates that there is anything national or different about the place.

OPINION POLL:

[emoji1099]EU28, Kantar poll: REMAIN

[emoji1132]Ireland 91%

[emoji1179]Netherlands 91%

[emoji1236]Sweden 89%

[emoji633]Spain 88%

[emoji629]Germany 89%

[emoji1045]Belgium 87%

[emoji1201]Portugal 92%

[emoji1112]Greece 75%

[emoji1058]Bulgaria 83%

[emoji632]France 74%

[emoji1097]Estonia 89%

[emoji1217]Slovakia 86%

[emoji634]Italy 72%

[emoji1126]Hungary 81%

[emoji1087]Denmark 86%

[emoji1200]Poland 89%

[emoji1205]Romania 89%

Dominoes inexplicably refusing to topple.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

I wish they would just openly come out and declare that their platform is renaming Scotland “northern England” and abolishing absolutely anything which even vaguely indicates that there is anything national or different about the place.

I actually think we should just ignore them.  They are totally unrepresentative and have virtually no support.

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

Me too, but they won't. They rely so strongly on the idiot ill informed vote (generally old people who have never discovered the internet) that they keep their motives well concealed from the public.

7 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Also:

Why is bothering when he has zero chance of hitting the Brussels gravy train? And where would he chap doors in a constituency the size of Scotland? A few schemes in Glasgow and Ayrshire?

21 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Also:

IMG_8069.jpg

So, no EU parliament, no Scottish parliament and of course all the MPs at Westminister need to go because they are betraying the will of the people.

Seems to leave nobody in charge.

19 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

OPINION POLL:

emoji1099.pngEU28, Kantar poll: REMAIN

emoji1132.pngIreland 91%

emoji1179.pngNetherlands 91%

emoji1236.pngSweden 89%

emoji633.pngSpain 88%

emoji629.pngGermany 89%

emoji1045.pngBelgium 87%

emoji1201.pngPortugal 92%

emoji1112.pngGreece 75%

emoji1058.pngBulgaria 83%

emoji632.pngFrance 74%

emoji1097.pngEstonia 89%

emoji1217.pngSlovakia 86%

emoji634.pngItaly 72%

emoji1126.pngHungary 81%

emoji1087.pngDenmark 86%

emoji1200.pngPoland 89%

emoji1205.pngRomania 89%

Dominoes inexplicably refusing to topple.

.. and yet the right wing press are forever suggesting that at least two or three are about to leave very soon. 

I suspect if we can just get Malta and Estonia on board, we can really shake things up!

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It would be a lot lower if they fucking gave Farage a hard time like Sturgeon gets.

It makes my blood boil how the w****r gets away with so much unchallenged.

Have you read Harry Cole's puff piece in the Mail on Sunday? Proper cringe stuff. You have to wonder if Farage has been firing into his wife as well.