Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The gammons using the "but why didn't she say at the time" defence regards the sexual impropriety allegations.

You would think that after Saville, Epstein and Weinstein that people's understanding of the issue would have improved.

But clearly some are so blinkered that they would deny it even if they watched it happening right in front of their face.

That's exactly what they like to do. Pervy old sods.

That is utterly astounding. Labour should be playing that on loop all around the South of England where poshos who like the EU are thinking of heading to the Lib Dems - they’d rather f**k you over than put up with a week of Jeremy Corbyn as PM.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/02/nhs-doctor-mu-chun-chiang-faces-deportation-visa-application-error

NHS doctor faces deportation over visa application error

Dr Mu-Chun Chiang has lived in Britain most of her life and was training to be a GP

FFS What is happening here?                 (well, there, I'm not in the UK)

34 minutes ago, Paco said:

That is utterly astounding. Labour should be playing that on loop all around the South of England where poshos who like the EU are thinking of heading to the Lib Dems - they’d rather f**k you over than put up with a week of Jeremy Corbyn as PM.

Surprised it's only being mentioned on Scottish media sites, he's a shadow minister.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Did I hear correctly earlier that the proposal is to give special dispensation to NI regarding movement of goods? Yet nothing for Scotland.

Equals you say?

Yes you did, but this would be subject to consideration and approval by Stormont.

That is once it's sitting again - whenever that might be.

What a mess.

All else aside, ‘let’s give a veto to an assembly that’s not met for two years’ is a microcosm of the desperation of Johnson’s proposal.

Oh, and by the way, he’s planning on giving the DUP another bung.

I honestly think that Johnson is so vain/arrogant/thick that he actually expects the EU to accede to his seven-page document.

For their part, the EU should now reply, politely but firmly, in the negative following a period of close examination whilst emphasising that they remain open to further concessions by the UK.

The narrative now is just 'get it done', but we must not allow Brexit to occur thro impatience or boredom - I'd rather wait an hour for decent grub than be served dog food in five minutes.

I have every faith that Barnier and Co will hold firm.

46 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

With all the talk of new deal or no deal I take it the general consensus is the Benn Bill isn't worth the paper it's been written on ?

Seems pretty solid from what I've read. Johnson will likely ignore it or try some scam that will be outlawed by the courts, the extension will be granted and the Tories will call it a surrender coup and fight the election on being on the people's side against Establishment Corbyn.