Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

Well played.

It's a pity that the local Fifer wants to pretend that they don't exist.

The next Independence Referendum should have the choices of:

YES

NO

YES BUT WITHOUT FIFE

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The next Independence Referendum should have the choices of:

YES

NO

YES BUT WITHOUT FIFE

To be fair, I would consider keeping the parts of Fife you can see from north of the Tay. 

The rest can be ignored, like Gibraltarians.

I’ve never bought into the view that Leavers (or Remainers) are a homogeneous bunch with the same views and objectives.

Amongst Tory supporters there will be some who believe/hope that a deal is possible and who  have bought into the narrative that the EU will compromise significantly late on in the negotiation process.

Once it’s made clear that they are wrong I wonder how they will react.  Are they still as likely to support Johnson in a GE or will the penny finally drop?

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve never bought into the view that Leavers (or Remainers) are a homogeneous bunch with the same views and objectives.

Amongst Tory supporters there will be some who believe/hope that a deal is possible and who  have bought into the narrative that the EU will compromise significantly late on in the negotiation process.

Once it’s made clear that they are wrong I wonder how they will react.  Are they still as likely to support Johnson in a GE or will the penny finally drop?

They will back him if they think he can win a GE whatever happens over Brexit.

Leo Varadkar pointing out yesterday something that others have said and that many of us on here have also pointed out.

The U.K. leaving the EU is not end of Brexit, the hard part comes next.

It’s something that merits constant repetition in the hope that some people actually twig.

Leo Varadkar pointing out yesterday something that others have said and that many of us on here have also pointed out.
It’s something that merits constant repetition in the hope that some people actually twig.

We should never have voted leave in the first place [emoji848]

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm still hoping that 'the hard part' never happens.