Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Two tax creative nations. Did the chancellor not indicate the Uk could go down this route if forced? 

Two tax creative nations with access to a very large European marketplace which we will not have. Even with low tax, the U.K. Will have a battle to be competitive.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Two tax creative nations with access to a very large European marketplace which we will not have. Even with low tax, the U.K. Will have a battle to be competitive.

Is it not slightly further afield than the Eu where Ireland attracts the willing tax dodgers? 

7 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

The unemployed here in Ireland have a far far better standard of living than than those in the U.K. Because they all have jobs.

My mate was working in Cork for a couple of years not so long ago and he told me the Irish were pissed off with the Poles coming over because they were screwing things up for them with their jobs on the side whilst claiming the dole.  

Of course that's just the boys he was friends with though. 

I postal vote and have done for yonks.Nice lazy option plus no rubbing shoulders with riff raff.Easy peasy.

I've just registered to postal vote as I don't know if I'll be at home for future elections/referendums but much prefer voting in person.
Don't know why, I just enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Do you disagree ? I can find American inspired shite if you like because ehm....they fucking paid for it.

another word for copy & pasting is plagiarism. Got any original thoughts. or will you be relying on others to do the thinking for you

My mate was working in Cork for a couple of years not so long ago and he told me the Irish were pissed off with the Poles coming over because they were screwing things up for them with their jobs on the side whilst claiming the dole.  
Of course that's just the boys he was friends with though. 

There was a lot of that in Dublin too a few years ago. It's pretty much disappeared now that the locals have learned the poles tend to be hard working decent individuals.

Is it not slightly further afield than the Eu where Ireland attracts the willing tax dodgers? 

The tax dodging companies still want someone to sell their wares to. Do you think they'd rather the marketplace was the 65 million of the UK or the 500 million in Europe?

2 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

another word for copy & pasting is plagiarism. Got any original thoughts. or will you be relying on others to do the thinking for you

It's called sources, so far you have absolutely nothing other than wind and pish. Mighty Great Britain couldn't bail themselves out and their debt is rising.....Minter.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

The tax dodging companies still want someone to sell their wares to. Do you think they'd rather the marketplace was the 65 million of the UK or the 500 million in Europe?

The global multinationals currently sell into most countries in the world anyway. All they've done is register headquarters there to pay less tax. 

5 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

It's called sources, so far you have absolutely nothing other than wind and pish. Mighty Great Britain couldn't bail themselves out and their debt is rising.....Minter.

its called plagiarism ya stupid c**t. the people who compiled the information used many sources. except the snp shite

Edited by hehawhehaw

7 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

its called plagiarism ya stupid c**t. the people who compiled the information used many sources. except the snp shite

Plagiarism is taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own, I never once passed anything off as my own. Yet another fail for you my friend. Unlucky.

On this business of Ireland's unemployment rate, folk do realise that it's come down drastically in recent years?

The UK's is lower, in fact it's at an 11 year low. Weird then when 'the only stat that counts' has rarely been more positive that we have 'political earthquakes' and record food bank use. If the unemployment rate is the be all and end all, shouldn't we all be skipping along hand in hand?

I disagree with whoever called Ireland progressive, it's really not on any measure of that word. 4.9% unemployment (including some extremely dodgy self 'employed' numbers) or 7.9% and higher wages, benefits and standard of living though? I'll take the latter.

7 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Plagiarism is taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own, I never once passed anything off as my own. Yet another fail for you my friend. Unlucky.

because you don't have anything of your own! obviously using your own brain is way beyond you. copy&paste is much easier.

4 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

because you don't have anything of your own! obviously using your own brain is way beyond you. copy&paste is much easier.

'Using your own brain' to spout a bunch of incorrect pish is definitely better than citing sources. Well done you.

I'm going to guess that you're one of these people who is sick of experts, aren't you?

Edited by Alan Stubbs

6 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

On this business of Ireland's unemployment rate, folk do realise that it's come down drastically in recent years?

The UK's is lower, in fact it's at an 11 year low. Weird then when 'the only stat that counts' has rarely been more positive that we have 'political earthquakes' and record food bank use. If the unemployment rate is the be all and end all, shouldn't we all be skipping along hand in hand?

I disagree with whoever called Ireland progressive, it's really not on any measure of that word. 4.9% unemployment (including some extremely dodgy self 'employed' numbers) or 7.9% and higher wages, benefits and standard of living though? I'll take the latter.

quicker you get yourself over there the better then