Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Couple of things I haven't seen much about:
I thought the UK Govt was going to formally respond to the Scottish Government paper. The latest I heard was that they were going to do it yesterday. Have they done so?

But I'm most surprised about the lack of media comment about the failure to negotiate a UK-wide agreement before the Article 50 trigger. May was resolute on this point last year, but there's obviously been no agreement with Scotland. What's the position with Wales and N Ireland. Have their views been incorporated? If not – why isn't more being said about this?

11 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

2bac4e1bb2ffae5eaea810da49807f62.jpg

The second headline is more disgusting than the first.  Yeah, our soldiers can kill with impunity - what a great nation we are!

3 hours ago, mjw said:

c126af52486f999fe8fce5a7d110b188.jpg

Cracker. :lol:

1 hour ago, mjw said:

4cd03a31c606f32e65b366238a768c1d.jpg
This one?

Where's the one where they're supporting Hitler?

I mean the REAL Hitler.

2 hours ago, Mr Heliums said:

Couple of things I haven't seen much about:
I thought the UK Govt was going to formally respond to the Scottish Government paper. The latest I heard was that they were going to do it yesterday. Have they done so?

But I'm most surprised about the lack of media comment about the failure to negotiate a UK-wide agreement before the Article 50 trigger. May was resolute on this point last year, but there's obviously been no agreement with Scotland. What's the position with Wales and N Ireland. Have their views been incorporated? If not – why isn't more being said about this?

A tweet from David mundell is apparently all north Britain warrants from the glorious U.K. Parliament.

The cheek of Corbyn to say that they'll block every stage of negotiations, despite the fact that even when it came to amendments to the bill, he just smiled and nodded along with the Tories and tried to force everyone else in the Labour party to do the same.

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The cheek of Corbyn to say that they'll block every stage of negotiations, despite the fact that even when it came to amendments to the bill, he just smiled and nodded along with the Tories and tried to force everyone else in the Labour party to do the same.

Yep, the time for the opposition party to do some actual opposing has long passed.

9 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What's in it for us though?

I'm no expert by a long shot but isn't a main arguement of an indy Scotland the population size, too small to make it as a functioning country? Add 7 million (island of Ireland) to Scotland's 5 and you've a pop bigger than that of Belgium.

Plus, all the the Guiness you can drink ..... ;)