Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

21 hours ago, mjw said:

Who gives a f**k emoji767.pngMuckspreader.

Not me,lol !

Obviously a spoof account.

I've no doubt the person writing that is British and is using that account as a platform to air his/her percieved grievances.

Btw , the comment about  the Polish was in reference to Polish politicians in Poland commenting on Scottish domestic politics........but you know that!!!

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Not me,lol !

Obviously a spoof account.

I've no doubt the person writing that is British and is using that account as a platform to air his/her percieved grievances.

Btw , the comment about  the Polish was in reference to Polish politicians in Poland commenting on Scottish domestic politics........but you know that!!!

You're writing that off as a spoof account because it doesn't suit your agenda, which pretty standard for you.

If you wanted to deride, specifically, Polish politicians you should have said something other than "f**k the poles" and, "who gives a f**k what they think?".

Yet again we're supposed to know what you mean when you say one thing and mean another?

At least your ignorance is consistent, I suppose.

11 hours ago, Shades75 said:

You're writing that off as a spoof account because it doesn't suit your agenda, which pretty standard for you.

If you wanted to deride, specifically, Polish politicians you should have said something other than "f**k the poles" and, "who gives a f**k what they think?".

Yet again we're supposed to know what you mean when you say one thing and mean another?

At least your ignorance is consistent, I suppose.

My mistake was to give you indyref/Nat supporters too much credit for intelligence you so obviously  lack.

I'll try not to do that again!

My mistake was to give you indyref/Nat supporters too much credit for intelligence you so obviously  lack.

You can deflect and insult all you want.
We all know what you are.

19 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I've never felt inclined to credit you with very much intelligence.

Strange, that.

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Souness outing himself as a vicious racist.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/19/graeme-souness-admits-voted-brexit-rant-english-football

We kinda knew that anyway with him being a ***.

I didn't see any racism in that article. Or did I miss it?

I am not a fan of Souness. Am I out of touch with what constitutes racism these days? Does a dislike for the way in which a nation plays a sport constitute racism?

3 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I didn't see any racism in that article. Or did I miss it?

I am not a fan of Souness. Am I out of touch with what constitutes racism these days? Does a dislike for the way in which a nation plays a sport constitute racism?

It was right down the bottom so you maybe have missed it-

As Souness ended his tirade the presenter jokingly quipped: "You voted Brexit, didn't you?" to which the Sky Sports pundit replied, smiling: "I certainly did."

Just now, Cerberus said:

It was right down the bottom so you maybe have missed it-

As Souness ended his tirade the presenter jokingly quipped: "You voted Brexit, didn't you?" to which the Sky Sports pundit replied, smiling: "I certainly did."

Ah, so you bought into the rhetoric that everyone who voted Brexit is racist? That's almost as dumb as those who believed the Brexit bus posters and based their vote on the NHS getting hunners of millions every day.

Just now, mjw said:

Some of them were racist though. Some of them believed the bus as well.

I have no doubt a vast majority voted for racist reasons. To label them all as racist is unfair.