Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm tempted but no sorely.

30 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

He chose to go into a pub as he walked down a street for political coverage in an attempt at a walkabout, other people countered this, challenged him and despite having a large number of police officers there he ducked in hoping that they'd leave because quite simply he couldn't offer any response to their criticism. Protest is a legitimate response to facism and should never be criminalised.
Again if there was a breach of the peace then why hasn't someone (bearing in mind anyone can report a crime) reported a crime.

Have you watched the footage on YouTube? It looks like he was surrounded by an angry mob not a peaceful protest.

10 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

No arrests, no criminal complaint. People are allowed to be angry, it tends to be the reason they protest.

So it was an angry peaceful protest, is that a not contradiction in terms?

8 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

No because every protest is in someway based in anger. Angry people can be peaceful, there was no violence and no threats and no law broken.

And he was driven away in a police van from the angry peaceful protesters.

Knickers absolutely wringing. What Farage experienced was a little bit of verbals on account of him being an absolute arsehole of a man. 

If you're really concerned about abuse towards politicians just have a wee look at what Sturgeon has to put up with. There are folk calling for her to be hung for treason ffs. 

Conscious that has a wee smack of whataboutery in it but really, what Farage got was nothing compared to what others experience. It's people like Farage who whipped up the level of xenophobia that got Jo Cox killed.  

He's an absolute w****r and if someone had stuck the heid on him that would be the reason. 

7 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

He got in a taxi.

Really?

Nigel Farage barricaded in Scottish pub and rescued by police riot van

Nigel Farage has been barricaded by police in a pub before being whisked away in a riot van after his visit to Scotland was hijacked by hard-Left independence supporters.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I'm a Stalinist, m8.

Red Fascist......believes in state  sponsored terror against fellow citizens as a method of suppressing dissent, collectivisation of agriculture, cult of leader worship as in Nth Korea and a completely centralised State , you believe in class conflict and the destruction of the bourgeousie.......basically, the destruction of freedom, innovtion and enterprise.

4 hours ago, kirkyblue2 said:

He sought shelter in the pub after being harassed in the street if my memory serves me right.

My recollection is that he called a press conference in a pub. Some members of the public found out about it and chose to go to the same pub. Farage started arguing with them, and everyone (including Farage) got kicked out.

Your claim that he was harrassed in the street is not the a complete account without taking this context into account

14 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

He got in a taxi and chose to leave it for some unknown reason.

6 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Really?

Yes really. He actually got into two taxis. No-one knows what was said, but both drivers would appear to have exercised their right to refuse a fare.

Hopefully they both called him a c**t as they asked him to leave

28 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Red Fascist......believes in state  sponsored terror against fellow citizens as a method of suppressing dissent, collectivisation of agriculture, cult of leader worship as in Nth Korea and a completely centralised State , you believe in class conflict and the destruction of the bourgeousie.......basically, the destruction of freedom, innovtion and enterprise.

It was a joke, you fucking simpleton.

8 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

My recollection is that he called a press conference in a pub. Some members of the public found out about it and chose to go to the same pub. Farage started arguing with them, and everyone (including Farage) got kicked out.

Your claim that he was harrassed in the street is not the a complete account without taking this context into account

Yes really. He actually got into two taxis. No-one knows what was said, but both drivers would appear to have exercised their right to refuse a fare.

Hopefully they both called him a c**t as they asked him to leave

Kilbowie changed his quote after my post. Anyway I'm getting tired trying to reason with you all, believe what you want, make up stuff if you like but I'm out.

2 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Kilbowie changed his quote after my post. Anyway I'm getting tired trying to reason with you all, believe what you want, make up stuff if you like but I'm out.

Which bit of my fact-filled & accurate post are you accusing me of making up?

10 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Which bit of my fact-filled & accurate post are you accusing me of making up?

Was a general view not aimed at you.

2 minutes ago, mjw said:

That's the third time today Nigel has said he is out.

People keep quoting me and grow up.