Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Stop putting words into McSpreader's mouth. He didn't say they were trained.

Maybe they are skilled negotiators brought in from the EU ?

40 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Heard this on the radio this morning.

What we have here is a proposition based upon sound, considered economic arguments about Scotland's needs.  This is in complete contradiction to the knee-jerk xenophobia that underpinned Brexit.

As a result i think it will be ignored.

12 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Can you show us where you learned that there were over 95 actual UK negotiators please?  I'd like to scrutinise the remit and responsibilities of those members.

Could you also show us where "us lot" displayed our belief that Davis was doing it all by himself please?

Thanks in advance.

Certainly sir.It was in the i newspaper on Monday and conveniently repeated in today's i newspaper, available in all good newsagents and supermarkets.

It's on page 7 in the article titled 'Engage with us or talks stop, warns Brussels'....which is a story highlighting the nasty intent of the EU , despite theie legal obligation to engage in these doscussions.....the c*nts!

Glad to have helped, apology accepted....

@Willea....I've no idea if they are trained, competent or Chimpanzees borrowed from Monkey World in Dorset. AllI know is that we have over 95 negotiators  there this week and they have 45....ergo I think it quite fair to say that the UK are the side taking these talks most seriously.....unless they are in fact Chimpanzees!

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Certainly sir.It was in the i newspaper on Monday and conveniently repeated in today's i newspaper, available in all good newsagents and supermarkets.

It's on page 7 in the article titled 'Engage with us or talks stop, warns Brussels'....which is a story highlighting the nasty intent of the EU , despite theie legal obligation to engage in these doscussions.....the c*nts!

Glad to have helped, apology accepted....

@Willea....I've no idea if they are trained, competent or Chimpanzees borrowed from Monkey World in Dorset. AllI know is that we have over 95 negotiators  there this week and they have 45....ergo I think it quite fair to say that the UK are the side taking these talks most seriously.....unless they are in fact Chimpanzees!

What apology?

Could you provide a link to this article please?  I can't find it.

Edited by Shades75

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

No they don't.  If they believe that there is no benefit to continue the discussions then they are more than entitled to walk away until such time as the other side gets it's shit in gear.

14 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

I'd like to know where the UK got 95 trained negotiators, considering we had none 6 months ago?

Poland

ETA: I'm not deleting it now, despite WILLIEA's further post

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 hour ago, Shades75 said:

What apology?

Could you provide a link to this article please?  I can't find it.

Go and buy the paper you tight f*cker...

It's in TODAY'S Independent ( i newspaper) It's 50p....failing that just nick a peek and put the paper back down.....do you need help wiping  yer arse as well ?

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Go and buy the paper you tight f*cker...

It's in TODAY'S Independent ( i newspaper) It's 50p....failing that just nick a peek and put the paper back down.....do you need help wiping  yer arse as well ?

A timely reminder that when Mcspreader claims to only return abuse when he receives it, and that he is often the victim of persecution, he is talking out of the hole in his arse.

I suppose I should be grateful that he managed to reign his ire in enough to stop short of calling me a poof.

1 hour ago, Shades75 said:

A timely reminder that when Mcspreader claims to only return abuse when he receives it, and that he is often the victim of persecution, he is talking out of the hole in his arse.

I suppose I should be grateful that he managed to reign his ire in enough to stop short of calling me a poof.

Stop yer greetin'

You questioned the content of my post based on nothing more than your own arrogance and disrespect and you've ended up looking foolish.

You deserved some minor abuse......and why would I call you a 'foot stool'?

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You're not fooling anyone with your local vernacular, Randy McKnickerbocker.

^^^ Desperate stuff once again!! I love that you're so keen to know more about me tho', lol!

23 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Stop yer greetin'

You questioned the content of my post based on nothing more than your own arrogance and disrespect and you've ended up looking foolish.

You deserved some minor abuse......and why would I call you a 'foot stool'?

^^^ Desperate stuff once again!! I love that you're so keen to know more about me tho', lol!

I asked you for a link to the article.  That such a benign request elicits such a fury laden and angry retort is a worry.  That's not normal, proportionate or acceptable in all but the most gutterall of environments.  From that kind of response, one must assume that polite company is not one in which you can exist.  Therefore, one must assume that you are not used to intelligent conversation and respectable exchanges of views.  From those premises, we must all reach our own conclusions as to how you live, work and manage relationships.  I'll reach mine and change them as and when there is evidence to the contrary.

Let's also just remember that, when you whine about being attacked, bullied, abused, mis-represented, singled out, dis-respected or maligned....

...that you are a frequent liar, too.

take this as my last post to you on this subject here.  As a gratuity, you can have the last word.  See if you can write something, suitably insulting of course, that doesn't add to your growing list of prejudices and social faux pas.

I, for one, am not sure that you are capable.

Edited by Shades75

"We were hoping he would show more understanding, It's not been reassuring," one official said yesterday "If the Brits don't engage seriously and quickly on the financial obligations then there could be a pause in the talks"

The scepticism  about the British negotiators comes despite Mr Davis arriving with a team of 98 officials, compared to the EU's group of 45. There have been claims that he is not closely involved in the talks. After a brief meeting on Monday, Mr Davis returned to London by lunchtime. He will be back in Brussels tomorrow.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/i-newspaper/20170719/281805693983322

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)