Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Who's Vince Cable?

He's the leader of the Lib Dems.  He was part of the government in a Lib Dem/Tory coalition and helped prop up a Tory government that promoted austerity whilst their coalition partners backtracked on all the election promises that got them there.

Ring any bells?

I don't doubt that. A long queue of sad, misguided losers !
Life is about achieving  balanced perspective and experiences and these people have lost theirs and attached an inordinate amount of importance to an element of life that is moderately important in a social context and moderately enjoyable as a visual experience but to allow the results a football match played between  total strangers at a venue that you weren't present in to define your well being shows you have suspended all rational thought and outsourced your individuality and free thinking to events completely beyond your control or influence. That's dangerous!

No.
This is a football website first a foremost.
The vast majority of posters on here didn't sign up to post exclusively on the politics sub forum. The few that did generally hold the same political views funnily enough.

18 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Life is about achieving  balanced perspective and experiences and these people have lost theirs and attached an inordinate amount of importance to an element of life that is moderately important in a social context and moderately enjoyable as a visual experience but to allow the results a football match played between  total strangers at a venue that you weren't present in to define your well being shows you have suspended all rational thought and outsourced your individuality and free thinking to events completely beyond your control or influence. That's dangerous!

You are a pathetic loser x 

25 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Brilliant.

Mcspreader here, telling football fans on a football forum that they shouldn't be happy when their team wins or when their rival loses.

Next you'll be telling us that discussing politics in a small corner of the internet is, ultimately, futile.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

He's the leader of the Lib Dems.  He was part of the government in a Lib Dem/Tory coalition and helped prop up a Tory government that promoted austerity whilst their coalition partners backtracked on all the election promises that got them there.

Ring any bells?

And who are the Lib Dems?

Brilliant.

Mcspreader here, telling football fans on a football forum that they shouldn't be happy when their team wins or when their rival loses.

Next you'll be telling us that discussing politics in a small corner of the internet is, ultimately, futile.

Hell be off to mumsnet next to tell them to stop going on and on about their children

18 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Brilliant.

I said it shouldn't define you. It's you that brought football into a thread intended for politics but increasingly used by social inadequates to throw petty, infantile insults against anyone with a different political outlook.

Discussing politics may well be ultimately futile, I don't know!

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hell be off to mumsnet next to tell them to stop going in and on about their children

Or maybe not!

Just now, Bairnardo said:

This could be the most ridiculous, patronising shite I have read on here. What an absolute roaster you are.

Ridiculous......... No, honest.

Patronising......as intended!

Roaster.........meaningless insult from a meaningless contributor. 

Have a good day, sir!

I wonder if the EU will deliberately deploy tactics over the course of the next two years to frustrate the Brexit process.

Just looking at the current extra Border checks in place for Britons at EU airports and whether this has been done to infuriate travellers and in turn, put pressure on governments etc.

1 hour ago, zidane's child said:

I wonder if the EU will deliberately deploy tactics over the course of the next two years to frustrate the Brexit process.

Just looking at the current extra Border checks in place for Britons at EU airports and whether this has been done to infuriate travellers and in turn, put pressure on governments etc.

The extra checks affects everybody from outside the Schengen agreement including every other continent, several countries in Europe, and of course, the Republic of Ireland.
I doubt they are doing it simply to annoy the UK although the usual UK papers will suggest as much.
Anyway.  Nothing wrong with a little healthy paranoia every now and then.

41 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The extra checks affects everybody from outside the Schengen agreement including every other continent, several countries in Europe, and of course, the Republic of Ireland.
I doubt they are doing it simply to annoy the UK although the usual UK papers will suggest as much.
Anyway.  Nothing wrong with a little healthy paranoia every now and then.

I don't think they're doing it to annoy the UK, they're doing it just to annoy me.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

DGiCk82WAAQpkNg.jpg

He was moaning about the "irrational cult of youth" the other week. Start giving young people agency and stop patronising them and maybe they won't scoff at your joke of a party, Vince. :lol: