Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

12 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

A Unionist certainly. A typical britnat? Define that. Regards getting off before it happens. I'm afraid not. We voted to stay part of the union, so we go as a union. 

You’re not a unionist then. You don’t like unions. You’re a regionalist. You see Scotland as a region of your country. 

May is getting a really easy time on this in the MSM.  This speech was supposed to be the detail instead it’s another bunch of platitudes that kicks the Irish border into the long grass yet again.

Surely the next step will be a detailed exit paper which will be no doubt rejected by the EU as too vague/unacheivable.

May is getting a really easy time on this in the MSM.  This speech was supposed to be the detail instead it’s another bunch of platitudes that kicks the Irish border into the long grass yet again.
Surely the next step will be a detailed exit paper which will be no doubt rejected by the EU as too vague/unacheivable.

She got this easy ride in December too. She was being heralded on getting us to phase 2. In reality the can was just kicked down the road.

16 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Not dodging anything. You just used deflectionary tactics as you were proven wrong regards the points about council coalitions. No relevance to your original post.

Actually they were directly lifted from my original post which was about labours British nationalism.  What a surprise you're a liar colour me astonished.

May has to go down in history as being right up there with Thatcher in terms of being an utter c**t and destroying lives.

Her selfishness just typifies the Tory and Labour parties who will do anything to stay in power to make money for them and their business chums. She's blundering on with this shite because she is determined to hold on to her job. That's all it is. She really is absolute scum and hopefully there will be a party upon her death like there was when Thatcher died. Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg et al are just as bad, as it Corbyn for supporting it.

The Tories didn't win the election. They failed to gain a majority and in fact lost the majority they had.

Didn't they?  And here's me thinking a Tory was in 10 downing Street right now and that labour fielded paper candidates to help the tories silly me

Edited by Peppino Impastato

A Unionist certainly. A typical britnat? Define that. Regards getting off before it happens. I'm afraid not. We voted to stay part of the union, so we go as a union. 

Lol typical britnat.  We also voted to stay in the EU, and I think you'll find the Scottish people are sovereign champ, so we stay.

Your own work? At least that pile o shite hasn't made it to youtube....yet        

The fact that they use an english football song and basically just use ‘britain’ when they mean ‘england’ sums up the brexit movement with the exception of hardline loyalists in the failed state and eh ranjurs, craven fishermen and forelock tugging farmers.

I think if Theresa May was a car salesman (or salesperson if you insist) then not only is she trying to sell a car that hasn't been made yet, they haven't even agreed where the engine is going to go or how many wheels it will have.