Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

No, you've spectacularly missed my point. If you want your argument to be better you should try and gain as much knowledge about the other side as you can, pretending that the only people who voted "Leave" or "No" are dumb Rangers fans on Twitter is naïve, silly and will only further frustrate you when you're proven wrong. It also says most about said persons Twitter and who he chooses to follow, nothing about me which I think you're trying to imply i'm pro Brexit because i'm a Rangers fan, who knows.  Wild post either way. 

Yet you, hysterically prove the point I was making.

2 hours ago, jakedee said:

Is it coincidence or something more sinister that so many SNP MP's have been called to ask questions at PMQ's now they're not there?, or am i seeing something that's not there ?

Sent from my 8055 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

They were on the order paper, having been drawn in the ballot to ask a question.

Other members can be called, but only those on the order paper are guaranteed to ask their question. 

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201719/cmagenda/OP180613.pdf 

31 minutes ago, GiGi said:

If Blackford accepted moving the vote after PMQs the chamber would probably just empty leaving the SNP to debate amongst themselves. Utterly pointless.

A stand had to be made. I think most people got the point.

28 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Good point well made.

That's exactly what would have happened.

There is no debate on a motion to sit in private.

The point was to interrupt PMQs rather than have a debate.

Edited by The Master

14 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's something a bit perverse about a user named Stormzy ridiculing people for trying to stand up to an incompetent Tory government.

Aha I liked Stormzy before he went all political. I'm not ridiculing anyone though, shift that narrative all you want, I'm commenting fairly and have already been met with the oh so edgy treble asterix. 

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yet you, hysterically prove the point I was making.

Hysterically so. How about you play the ball and not the man, what did I say that was hysterical? Don't you think it's untrue and unwise to act as if everyone that voted "no" did so because they're evil Rangers fans? 

32 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Lovely. Another *** finds the Politics sub-forum.

I'm sorry edgelord. I know you'd prefer it if this place was filled with entirely "Yes" voters it would be so much nicer for you but sadly that's not the case, take the Rangers thread being filled with non Rangers fans as an interesting parallel :) 

Just now, Stormzy said:

I'm sorry edgelord. I know you'd prefer it if this place was filled with entirely "Yes" voters it would be so much nicer for you but sadly that's not the case, take the Rangers thread being filled with non Rangers fans as an interesting parallel :) 

think you mean "Sevco thread" and "non Sevco fans" m9

30 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ah the old "echo chamber" banter.

Relevant, appropriate and wasn't banter was a sincere point. This forum isn't exactly the place to find balanced arguments on things like Scottish Independence, I'm sure you're aware of that. 

I'm sorry edgelord. I know you'd prefer it if this place was filled with entirely "Yes" voters it would be so much nicer for you but sadly that's not the case, take the Rangers thread being filled with non Rangers fans as an interesting parallel [emoji4] 
"edgelord" [emoji38]

Atrocious chat.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Relevant, appropriate and wasn't banter was a sincere point. This forum isn't exactly the place to find balanced arguments on things like Scottish Independence, I'm sure you're aware of that. 

Point me to where there is then?

Twitter? Question Time? Holyrood? 

17 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Tbf the idea that brexit is in anyway positive or of benefit to anyone is stupid.

That is wrong.

5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

"edgelord" emoji38.png

Atrocious chat.

It really is, I grew out of that albeit rather lately but by the age of 16.  You really hate those "****" though don't ya? 

29 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Tbf the idea that brexit is in anyway positive or of benefit to anyone is stupid, your assertion is correct.

C'mon there's at least a few Tory MP's that will do very well out of Brexit. Surely that's enough.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Point me to where there is then?

Twitter? Question Time? Holyrood? 

A combination of various places, this place is an echo chamber for pro Independence chat as anything else gets chased away.  As long as you're aware of that i'm not saying anything bad about people getting info from here, just the guy I was initially addressing said the only people who he could see on his Twitter that supported "Brexit" and such were dumb Rangers fans, all i'm saying is he may not surround himself with many neutral, unbias sources.