Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

A second vote. Can't you work this out for yourself?

Obviously not. Anything else you want to tell us.

How do you find the Parliamentary time to organise this second vote? What will the question(s) be? How do we not leave the EU in March? Have you worked that out?

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Obviously not. Anything else you want to tell us.

How do you find the Parliamentary time to organise this second vote? What will the question(s) be? How do we not leave the EU in March? Have you worked that out?

As gullible as gullible can be. Still let's humour you:

Easily.

Do you want to remain in the EU or leave it?

By withdrawing the notification previously given.

Yes.

There is zero chance that the Scottish Government will accept the NI position. 

The britnats will continue their line of "it was a UK vote" and ignore the fact that even if Scotland had voted 100% in favour of remain the result would have been the same. 

It was a UK vote entirely determined by England. 

If this is the consequence of being in a union then the union needs to end as there is zero balance in it. 

Get us to f**k out of this. 

17 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

O.K., give us a solution then. We're leaving in March, the EU have said "Take it or leave it", We leave with this deal or no deal. There isn't time to get another deal, there isn't time to organise another "People's Vote", (and hope for the "right" result this time), a general election (probably) won't change anything.

Utter bullshit of a post.  I really hope the majority of people are not so easily suckered in, though I have my doubts.

We organise a further referendum and ask the EU to extend article 50.  They will bend over backwards to do so.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Genuine question. Who's going to organise this referendum and get EU consent to extend Article 50? Theresa May has no interest in holding one, or another general election.

Civil Servants will do it. It just needs a political decision to do it.

A second vote. Can't you work this out for yourself?

A second vote could work, positioned as a definitive choice now the circumstances and consequences appear to be much clearer, but can the whole process be completed before the end of March? Do we put the brakes on to accommodate a new timescale will all the extended chaos and uncertainty that will ensue, plus the distinct possibility of ANOTHER general election? If the Leave vote wins again, where then? If the result is overturned, will the Government (whoever is in power) be compelled to run a rubber match?

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Utter bullshit of a post.  I really hope the majority of people are not so easily suckered in, though I have my doubts.

We organise a further referendum and ask the EU to extend article 50.  They will bend over backwards to do so.

Who is this "we"?