ICTFC v Champions Celtic.

Just now, The OP said:

Aye as I recall he didn't load the gun, nor did he fire it, but he was standoffish as a husband so deserved ten years or something.

He didn't kill his wife or husband but he did admit to being a bad husband. Didn't put Bogs off though.....

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

If a player starts fouling outside the box, but the foul continues into the box, then it's a penalty.

So if a foul starts in the box and ends outside it's a free kick? Is it where the foul finishes that the kick is taken from?

A well deserved point for ICT there. Thought they were resolute despite long periods of Celtic pressure and attempts on their goal.

We weren't clinical enough, on another day (and without Fon Williams) it could've been 4 or 5.

Big Sviatchenko was a liability today, and Jozo done well when he came on. Roberts is lacking his usual touch and confidence.

A fair result on reflection, and we move on with lessons learned.

Just home from the match.......really enjoyed it and I would imagine Fon Williams was man of the match. Some of Celtic's attacking play was terrific but I just had that feeling between the saves and misses that ICT would get a second if Celtic didn't get the third. Not sure about Gamboa (and Sviatchenko was pretty poor today) but I did think (apart from one loose pass) Siminuvic looked a player when he came on especially given that he has been out for so long.

Richie Foran's done more than enough now to convince me he was the right choice to replace Hughes.

Good too, that he didn't slaver all over the Celtic bench as his predecessor would have done - Hughes would probably have apologised to Celtic for the equaliser.

Richie Foran's done more than enough now to convince me he was the right choice to replace Hughes.

Good too, that he didn't slaver all over the Celtic bench as his predecessor would have done - Hughes would probably have apologised to Celtic for the equaliser.

'Glashgow sheltic are such a wonderful turrific side, we didnae deserve thut equaliser let's be honest, of course I'm happy we scored but I feel bad for sheltic and their wunderful support'

^ predicted interview

Archived